Central Visayas Jobs Customer Care Representative – Bilingual (french / Italian) Position at TMX PHILIPPINES, INC. (TIMEX)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE - BILINGUAL (FRENCH / ITALIAN) in our company, TMX PHILIPPINES, INC. (TIMEX). For candidates who reside in Central Visayas and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|TMX PHILIPPINES, INC. (TIMEX)
|Customer Care Representative - Bilingual (french / Italian)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Responsible in providing stellar customer support via telephone and electronic mail. The Consumer support specialist must ensure that all customer needs are promptly addressed by responding to customers’ requests, orders, inquiries, complaints, and other concerns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Answer consumer phone calls and demonstrate excellent customer service in English and French / Italian
- Answer and resolve consumer e-mails
- Guides the customer in Repair and Services inquiries. Works directly with Repair & Service group to track status and completion dates.
- Resolves payment complaints by working with US team on refunds, charges, and FOC shipment as necessary.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- College Graduate with minimum 1 year of professional experience in a direct to customer service or support environment.
- Should have computer literacy with ability to work on Order Management systems, Microsoft Office Suite and E-Mails
- Must have high level of comfort and appreciation for accessing internet, Social Media and E-commerce on both Desktop and Mobile Devices.
- Must be able to speak either Italian/ French Language
- Must be willing to work in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Should be willing to work in night shift
- Can start immediately
- Can articulate/express thoughts in English both verbal and written
- Familiar on Timex Products like basic functions and features
- Patient, with positive outlook and high Emotional Quotient
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
|8XGH+2PR TMX Philippines, Inc., MEPZ1 Main Rd, MEPZ 1, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TMX PHILIPPINES, INC., a wholly owned subsidiary of TMX Limited, N.V.,islocatedat the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, Lapu-Lapu City (Mactan), Cebu. We are one of the biggest exporters in the Mactan Economic Zone.Our vision is to bethe most agile, competitive, and innovative manufacturer of supplierqualitywatches.Our human resource programs reinforce the company's guiding values of commitment, integrity,teamworkand excellence, anchored in an environment that encourages open communication.
COMPANY HISTORY.TimexGrouphas a long and colorful history. Fornearly acentury and a half,Timexand its corporate ancestors - Waterbury Watch, Robt. H. Ingersol & Bro., and US Time - have been manufacturing affordable,high-qualityclocks and watches for the American public. Each of these companies were important innovators in their day, enjoying the same kind of success that Timex has known since the 1950’s. In the 1990’s, Timex is the only surviving independent watch manufacturer in America. Our inheritance - an enduring legacy of change and innovation - is an important advantage as we advance toward the next century. Timex and its predecessors have spanned the entire epoch of American clock and watch making and the long waves of American Industrial and economic history.
TMX Philippines, Inc.isestablishedin Cebu, Philippines in 1979 as the first locator of theMactan Export Processing Zone. TMX Philippines, Inc. is a result of Far East Expansion program and Cebu was chosen to be the best site among other 29 alternative locations.The facility has a building space of 3.5 hectares strategicallylocatedon a 9 hectare-land.During its early years, it was strictly designed as a sub-assembly plant for Timex brand watches and other watch products. Over the years, Cebu’s role evolved into its current strategic position as the main manufacturing arm of TimexGroupand theinitialtake-off point for product distribution.Over 80% of TimexGroup’s products sold worldwide were either made (fully or in final assembly) and/or shipped from the Cebu plant.
The Cebu plant is one of the most vertically integrated watch manufacturing locations in the industry worldwide with a wide range of capabilities. The complex includes fully air-conditioned main factory building, Watch School facility, Cafeteria, the medical and dental clinics,sports facilities (tennis court, basketball court and soccer field) and other facilities to completely support manufacturing operations. The key functions include Fabrication (dials, hands, cases),Plating, Assembly (printed circuit boards, coils, quartz analog movements, digital modules, strapping,laser marking),andDistribution (boxing, shipping). Other capabilities that support global operations include Tool Room, Development Engineering, Repair & Service, Global Information Technology Hub, and the Contact Center.
Product & Services
TMX PRODUCTS The company is engaged primarily in the assembly of quartz analog and digital watches and wrist instruments for men and ladies. Our major brand name is TIMEX. Our most famous product feature - the INDIGLO. Other brand names includeNautica, Ted Baker, Guess, GC, Furla, Adidas, Philip Plein, and Daniel Willington.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy, Academic Achievement Award, and other benefits
- Specific Location: Lapulapu City