Pasay City Jobs Customer Relations Specialist – Telesales Position at 2GO Group Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Customer Relations Specialist - Telesales. For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, 2GO Group Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||2GO Group Inc.|
|Position||Customer Relations Specialist - Telesales|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Customer Relations Specialist – Telesales is responsible for generation of cash revenue through booking and volume solicitation. The position is also responsible for providing consistent high quality customer service to customers, both internal and external through efficient handling of telephone inquiries, bookings, follow-ups, requests and customer feedback.
- Calls regular customer and prospective customers for booking solicitation and perform upselling that can be converted to sales.
- Influences customers to use 2GO Express or 2GO Travel product and services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and/or product information and price quotations.
- Attends the customer requirements such as booking, quotation, inquiries, and other related matters.
- Listens to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Identifies prospects from leads sources and other prepared listings.
- Assists regular walk-in customers in various sales concerns.
- Handles booking calls during peak hours.
- Handles leads generation and builds database from probed leads.
- Ensures revenue target, individual and team are met.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes and/or improvements.
- Escalates difficult concerns encountered to Immediate Supervisor to consult possible resolutions that can be given to the customers.
- Monitors sales and volume movement per week and per month.
- Conducts client visit if needed and requested.
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned by the CIC Supervisor.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||2go Group Inc., 1302 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
2GO Group, Inc. is the biggest and only integrated transport and supply chain solutions provider in the Philippines today. Its principal business units are engaged in the movement of people and cargo, warehousing and distribution, operating under the brand names 2GO Travel, 2GO Distribution and 2GO Supply Chain - 2GO Express, 2GO Logistics and 2GO Freight, SCVASI (Special Containers and Value Added Services). 2GO's array of services are geared towards a one stop shop service concept forcargo movements which covers containerization including Special Containers (Isotank,Flexibags), RoRo services, logistics and supply chain solutions.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: wgaphnc
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Accident and LIfe Insurance, Smart Casual and Business, Combination of M-F and shift schedules