Cavite Jobs Customer Service Manager Position at The Orchard Golf and Country Club
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, The Orchard Golf and Country Club is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Customer Service Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|The Orchard Golf and Country Club
|Customer Service Manager
|Type of Work
Under the direction of the Division Manager for Customer Service, the Customer Service Manager leads and motivates the staff specifically those under Membership, Marketing, Golf, Food and Beverage, Reception, and Sports & Recreation insuring that they deliver the highest form of customer service possible. The Customer Service Manager also handles the various customer service functions which include Customer Service Operations, Customer Retention, Complaint Management, Orientation & Training, and other tasks.
- Has completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management/Communications or any related course
- With at least three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- With excellent presentation skills and excellent customer awareness and focus.
- Has strong leadership skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- With excellent decision making and creative thinking skills
- Willing to work in Dasmariñas City, Cavite.
Successful applicants will avail the following company benefits:
- Rice Subsidy
- Medical and Dental Reimbursements and Benefits (extended to the dependents)
- Annual Employee Medical and Dental Check-up
- In-house and External Training & Development
- Travel Allowances
- Merit Increase
- Service Charge
- Performance Bonus
- Duty Meal Benefit
- Shuttle Service
- Weekly Employee Sports Day
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Birthday Leave and Birthday Gift Check
- and many more!!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|9X36+479 The Orchard Golf and Country Club, Kilometer 27 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Salitran, Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Orchard Golf and Country Club is nestled within the mango orchard in historic Cavite, 27 kilometers southwest of Manila. It has two world-class 18-hole championship course designated by two golf legends: Arnold Palmer and Gary Player.
The Orchard is the home of 1995 Johnnie Walker Classic, 1996 Johnnie Walker Supreme Tour and 1997 Asian Tour Qualifying School. Recently, Palmer Coursehas been named as one of the best course in the Philippines by Asia Pacific Golf Group in the Asian Golf Awards 2012.
The Orhard has such amenities as: a half-sized Olympic pool, 12-lane bowling alley, 150-seater mini-theater, fitness center, indoor tennis, badminton courts, a basketball court, 5 theme restaurants, corporate function rooms and a 500-seater Grand Ballroom.
The Orchard helps to protect its environmentally sensitive areas inhibited by various species of birds and wildlife. This scenic and serene enclave is a mere 45 minutes from the bustling city of Makati and 15 minutes away from the Alabang Town Center.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)