Paranaque City Jobs Customer Service Representative – Paranaque, Ncr Position at SPi Global (now Straive)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SPi Global (now Straive) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Representative - Paranaque, NCR for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paranaque City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱14,000 - ₱16,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SPi Global (now Straive)
|Customer Service Representative - Paranaque, Ncr
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Communicates with customers to gather details and probe for necessary information (i.e. specific concerns, account details, name, etc.) in order to correctly identify and assess customers’ needs
- Verifies if information relayed is accurate and complete to adequately address clients’ concerns and queries (i.e. name, addresses, etc.)
- Analyzes requests, difficulties, or inquiries thoroughly before deciding on the correct response or action
- Handles all calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention
- Manages customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a time limit; follows up to ensure resolution
- Electronic Data Processing Processes or keys-in customer orders and calculate charges in the client system
- Routes call to appropriate resources when necessary
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a Customer Service Representative in a BPO (Call center) Company
- Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to conduct internet research and the ability to navigate multiple websites
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including service, confidentiality, and negotiation
- Must have excellent organizational skills, problem-solving, and phone skills
- Must be proficient with the use of computer programs (MS Office, Internet)
- Willing to work on site
- Ready to work on shifting schedules
|National Capital Region
|Straive, SPi Global Building, Pascor Dr, Parañaque, 1700, Philippines
- Hybrid work set up
- HMO on day one
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Straive (earlier known as SPi Global) is a market leading content technology enterprise that provides data services, subject matter expertise (SME) and technology solutions to multiple domains such as research content, e-Learning/EdTech and data/information providers. With a client-base scoping 30 countries worldwide, Straive’s multi-geographical resource pool is strategically located in eight countries- Philippines, India, USA, China, Nicaragua, Vietnam, United Kingdom and the company headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, visit https://ww.straive.com/.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Employee Activities and Clubs, Mondays-Fridays, Regular hours or Shifting required
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Representative - Paranaque, Ncr position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paranaque City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Paranaque City 2023