San Juan City Jobs Customer Service Specialist Office Personnel Position at ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service specialist office personnel and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC.
|Customer Service Specialist Office Personnel
|San Juan City
|Type of Work
- Ensure client service satisfaction
- Assist in the daily office operations;
- Coordinate with clients – students and parents
- Manage and update students’ records
- Assist in resolving any operations concerns
- Perform clerical tasks as necessary
- Be a graduate of Office Administration, Management, Communications, Psychology, Computer-related course, or a degree in a related field
- Possess good organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Has a pleasing personality and can easily establish good rapport with students
- Can work with teams
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Unit M-A, Acts Achi and Ahia Incorporated, Membo Condominium, 8 Gen. Segundo, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ACTS Achi and Ahia is a review and tutorial center established in 200. The ACTS family is composed of a group of educators whose passion for teaching extends not only to becoming efficient in relaying information, but also to understanding, relating, and becoming an achi or ahia (older brother or sister) to their students. The ACTS company philosophy is to be considered as an extension of their students’ family, where teachers are treated as big sisters and brothers while, at the same time, treating their students as their little brothers and sisters. The company believes that creating a familial environment largely contributes to the development and progress of the student. Thus, in ACTS, everyone is family.
ACTS Achi and Ahia is a review and tutorial center establishedby individuals from the country's top universities driven by their passionate desire to mold not only better students, but also better individuals.
Product & Services
- Review for College Entrance Test: UPCAT, ACET, DCAT, & USTET
- Mathematics & Sciences
- English Grammar
- Accounting and other College Math
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Vision, Semi-Formal & Casual, Mondays - Saturdays