Philippines Jobs Customer Support Administrator 1 Position at ATLAS COPCO (PHILIPPINES), INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, ATLAS COPCO (PHILIPPINES), INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer support administrator 1 with a work system, which domiciled in Philippines and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|ATLAS COPCO (PHILIPPINES), INC.
|Customer Support Administrator 1
|Type of Work
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The roleA Customer Support Planner acts as a liaison between customers and internal stakeholders that focuses on: ensuring planned services are executed as scheduled; gathering and prioritizing customer request and feedback to sales, service and other support group to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met; maintaining a safe and conducive work place that promote productivity and interaction; administering service and sales related activities that support the company’s overall strategy and goals.A Cust Primary activities and responsibilities:
- Schedule ad-hoc service requests from internal service requests, hotline calls and SMARTlink notifications.
- Ensure parts and the right FSE are available before scheduling service jobs.
- Place orders for parts required to complete service orders and work to expedite the delivery of these orders as needed.
- Maintain a minimum 2-week forward planning.
- Provide prompt response and regular updates to customers and distributors.
- Contribute to positive company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
- Perform duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while striving to meet the needs and expectations of the customer.
What we expect of you?
We are looking for a Customer Support Administrator who has demostrated success in customer experience and relationship management. We need you if you have proven customer centric attitude and you are able to respond quickly to different customer needs. Written and verbal communication with customers and internal colleagues will be required in a clear and concise manner. Your ability to work effectively under different conditions and locations is strongly needed. We expect that you can thrive in dynamic, uncertain and demanding work situations.
What can you expect from us?We are delighted to know that you are interested in making CTS part of your professional journey! Atlas Copco’s culture is deeply rooted in 3 core values: Interaction, commitment, and innovation. Our values reflect our behavior and in our relationships with external stakeholders. Expect a friendly, family-like atmosphere based on inclusion, diversity and strong ethics with plenty of opportunities to grow and learn new things. You will have access to global network and will be part of a highly engaged team who helps each other achieve milestones and overcome challenges together.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions.
Atlas Copco Philippines has a nationwide sales, distribution, service and maintenance network to respond around the clock to your needs.
Some of our products include compressed air and gas equipment, vacuum pumps, medical gas systems, surface and underground drill rigs, underground trucks and loaders, rock drill tools, geotechnical and exploration equipment, Dynapac road construction equipment, portable compressors, generators, light compaction equipment, and rental.Visit us at ww.atlascopco.com.ph
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)