Mandaluyong City Jobs Cyber Technical Analyst (vulnerability Management & Threat Hunting) Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
ConnectOS has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas as cyber technical analyst (vulnerability management & threat hunting) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Cyber Technical Analyst (vulnerability Management & Threat Hunting)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
Undertaking technical security tasks such as Vulnerability management and Threat Hunting. This role is a primary point of contact for vulnerability management (including code vulnerabilities), threat research, threat profiling and hunting for proactive anticipation and prevention of new cyber threats.
Scope of Role:
As a member of this team, the Vulnerability Management and Threat Hunting Analyst will:
- Conduct regular vulnerability scans using Qualys and other open source tools and prepare vulnerability assessment report.
- Regular monitoring and research for new vulnerabilities published in different security sites and identify if potentially affecting Officeworks or not.
- Regular tracking of all open and ongoing vulnerabilities across the organisation.
- Proactive research and sourcing of new indicators of attack/compromise (IOA/IOC) such as malicious file hashes, URLs, IP addresses and emails from different security portals for early blocking and prevention.
- Perform regular threat hunting activities on different security tools and platforms of Officeworks to identify any undetected threats, and provide recommendations to SOC team to further improve the detection capabilities of SIEM and other security tools.
- Perform threat research and profiling to better identify the actual risk and impact of a security incident, and assist in providing recommendations for the threat containment, remediation, damage recovery, and technical improvements.
- Action Service Requests where applicable.
- Strategy and Priorities: Provide input into the strategies and long-term Security directions that will support the business
- Quality Assurance: Provides and maintain IT systems that continue to comply with Quality Standards and meet all reasonable levels of user expectation. Maintain best practices (ITIL) standard and procedures with regards to Incident, Problem and Change Management. Maintain best practice standards with regards to technical architecture, system availability and security (COBIT & NIST)
• Appropriate tertiary education, such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, B.S. in Information Technology, Engineering, or similar.
• Preferably with any IT Security related certifications.
Work Experience and Work Arrangement:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Cybersecurity in vulnerability management, threat research, and threat hunting
- Skills/Technologies include: ServiceNow and Jira ticketing systems, Qualys, Cloud Conformity, Snyk, UpGuard, FraudWatch, Microsoft Azure, O365, AIP, Defender, LogRhythm SIEM, Proofpoint Email Security, AWS WAF and Signal Science, Palo Alto, Meraki, Kasada, OWASP and other open-source security portals, etc.
- Experience working cross functionally and in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of coding/code development, highly preferred.
- Must be flexible for the work schedule. Amenable to work in a hybrid setup, M-F. Physical Office: The Mega Tower, Mandaluyong City.
Standard Job Benefits:
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits
- Equipment provided
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Level 30, ConnectOS Philippines, Mega Tower, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
"If you're looking for a work-from-home setup and promoting work-life balance, ConnectOS is the way to go." - Support Operations Engineer
"ConnectOS is indeed a great place to work, from having a hybrid setup, employees may enjoy being at home or go to the office to enjoy the company of their colleagues." - QA Analyst
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO