Pasig City Jobs Data Centre Solution Expert (sales And Presales) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Company Confidential is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Data Centre Solution Expert (Sales and Presales) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Data Centre Solution Expert (sales And Presales)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Engage with customer as Data Centre Solution Expert
- Build and Lead a new Data Centre Division within the company.
- Responsible to formulate biding specifications, and design the technical solution, commercial quotation, and proposal preparation for the data centre.
- Involved in the presales, and tendering preparation.
- Analyze, clarify and identify customer real requirements on data Centre facility projects.
- Be responsible for data Centre facility integration solution design, especially in the Racking (Containment), Electrical or HVAC system, including but not limited load calculation, technical route selection, system design, budget proposal and master schedule etc.
- Guide subcontractor to output shop drawing.
- Identify and manage the technical risks.
- Service cost analysis, such as manpower and subcontractor; sub-contractors clarification
- Understanding of the key technology areas in each power and cooling of critical infrastructure requirements and design options.
- Aware how to use relevant standards to enable a flexible approach to Data Centre design.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Data Centre integration or turnkey solution, Familiar with data Centre bidding process, related standards, design principle, project management, Integration System Test/TCCF etc
- Bachelor degree or above in Building Service, Electrical Engineering, Automation engineering or related discipline
- Large-scale data Centre (over 500 racks) consulting, design or project management experiences are highly appreciated
Professional certifications from third parties (optional):
- CDCP（Certified Data Centre Professional）by EPI
- Master data Centre facility design, including electrical system, MVAC system, Extra-Low Voltage system, Decoration system, Fire suppression & detection system etc.
- Deep Understanding data Centre industry standards including TIA/EIA, BICSI, IEC, IEE, NEMA, NFPA, BS standards
- Familiar with data Centre eco-system for mainstream vendors and its products, technologies.
Key Skill set:
- Strong skill and experience on data Centre facility solution client’s requirement survey and analysis with Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong skill and experience on large-scales data Centre (500+Racks) facility solution planning and design
- Strong Sales skills in communion, presentation, listening, and negotiation. Successful reference are highly recommended.
- Strong skills and experience on solution presentation
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Law Firm located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig providing clients with a full range of Legal Services such as Corporate Commercial Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Law, Strategic and Development Projects, Labor and Immigration, Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology, etc.
- Specific Location: BGC