Pampanga Jobs Data Entry Associate (clark, Pampanga) Position at Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pampanga (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of data entry associate (clark, pampanga) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Data Entry Associate (clark, Pampanga)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The job of a Coding Technician is to analyze source documents, identify pertinent details and capture the information into a database taking into consideration pre-defined indexing specifications for bibliographic, in-text, re-key and other coding requirements. The Coding Technician must:
- Ensure that the daily production targets and quality standards are consistently met;
- Conform to all procedural workflows and instructions defined by the Company and/or the Client’s requirements;
- Be informed of the regular updates on current projects and possible changes in client specifications;
- Escalate any production-related concerns to the Coding Manager, accordingly;
- Submit accurate production reports on a regular basis;
- Perform other job assignments as specified by the Project Manager.On top of the Coding Technician responsibilities, the job of a Quality Control Technician is to ensure that the product/s delivered to the client conforms and adheres to client specifications and industry standards. In doing so, the QC Technician must:
- Conduct a review on the work submitted by the Coding Technician and assess if it is aligned to client requirements;
- Verify the accuracy of the data and come up with necessary measurements, using CTQ and/or ISO formats and error reports, that reflect the quality of the submitted data;
- Provide accurate feedback by discussing the result of the QC effort with the Project Manager and Coding Technicians concerned;
- Perform research, development and testing functions for pipeline projects.
|Address||Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc., 2F Business Center 7, Philexcel Business Park, Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Zone, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is a leading provider of managed services and technology that enable organizations to improve operational efficiency while reducing risk and cost. Experts apply quality management principles and tools such as Six Sigma® to advance performance to a higher level. The company offers services including BPO, imaging, records management, print, mail and eDiscovery, and is an IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year. Based in New York City, Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Parent company Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011 and is one of Fortune magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. Learn more at ww.cbps.canon.com
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays - Fridays (Flexible Shift Depending on Business Requirement)
- Specific Location: Ortigas