Makati City Jobs Data Entry_quotes Assistant | Onsite (makati) Hmo Day 1 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱25,000 - ₱28,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Data Entry_quotes Assistant | Onsite (makati) Hmo Day 1
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Our client partner is a small appliance service company that has grown to be the leading gas and electric appliance repair and installation company in Australia with a dedicated team focused on providing every customer with the highest level of service possible.
They have been servicing, repairing, and installing appliances for residents all over Sydney and this has helped them develop an understanding of the importance of a functioning cooking appliance in every home. Their main priority is always ensuring customer satisfaction which is why they aim to save their clients’ money by giving them the best value and service.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE?
As a Quotes Assistant, your role will consist of analysing technical reports to be able to quote for repairs and replacements of appliances. You will be liaising with senior management and other quotes assistants to format and send appropriate quotes out. You will be required to know how to process both repair and installation quotes.
YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR/IN:
• Work with manufacturers/suppliers to get breakdowns of appliances
• Identify spare parts on breakdowns needed for repair
• Works alongside technicians to understand their notes and request for parts required
• Conducts research on each appliance to identify the parts
• Format quotes for repairs with pricing and availability
• Research appliances and see what will fit into current spacing
• Format quotes for new appliances with pricing and availability
• Quality checking the quotes assistants work
• Liaise with technicians to get any further information required
• Go through a checklist to tick off everything that has been quoted correctly • Send completed quotes for final checks from the quotes specialist
• Assist with filling out reports of daily quotes
• Advise quotes specialist when information is missing from technicians so they can track this
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• 1 -3 years of Data Entry or back-office customer service experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and well-organized
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS AWAITS!
• Above average and competitive industry standard compensation package
• Following AU business hours – Mondays to Fridays 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM DST (7:00 AM to 4:00 PM non-DST)
• Report onsite (Makati office)
• HMO coverage including 1 free dependent upon hire
• 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
|National Capital Region
|Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting