National Capital Region Jobs Database Admin Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Database Admin in our company, Hunter's Hub Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
● Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field
● At least 3 years’ experience in Incident Management
● 2+ years’ experience in Reporting and Dashboard development and data Analytics
● Must be business and customer oriented
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to business terminology and experienced with Client, Vendor and stakeholder interaction
● Willing to render rotating shifts and should have no preference to schedule
● Possesses strong attention to detail, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
● High level understanding of multiple IT Platforms and has good technical management, technical understanding, analyzing information, informing others, problem solving, coordination, strategic planning and quality management
● Respond adequately to inquiries and complaints
● Managed multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment
● Experienced with any ticketing system but experienced in CASD ticketing tool is a plus
● Able to develop and provide SLA’s and KPI’s
● ITIL Certified is a plus
● Responsible for the daily IT operations and activities
● Provides direction in the management of incidents and problems (end to end) ensuring timely resolutions are achieved.
● Ensures the team follows the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) in order to restore IT services within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLA).
● Implements policies and guidelines regarding how incidents are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
● Ensures proper IT Service Management (ITSM) processes are in place in order to maximize business efficiency.
● Establishes and maintains communications with key IT and business stakeholders critical in the IT operations, allowing effective information sharing and issue resolution.
● Serves as the point person in the coordination of critical incidents affecting the Client Business operations.
● Ensures communication is sent out to Client Global IT stakeholders, and document the incident/problem through the incident report
● Evaluate existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
● Possesses a command of the different tools, processes, and industry standards being used for the IT operations.
● Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
● Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
● Responsible for critical incident debriefs/Root cause analysis call and reporting
1. Knowledge in ITIL framework
2. Knowledge on Infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Network)
3. Knowledge on PostGre / MySQL / Oracle Databases
Behavior and abilities:
1. 7-10 years of experience in Infrastructure IT, with 3 years specifically on DB Administration,
2. Self-motivated, eager to learn in the IT profession,
3. Team player must be able to work with people within and outside of the IT department,
4. Customer service oriented,
5. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. English speaking mandatory (French reading would be
6. Ability to analyze and synthesize situations and understand the business constraints,
7. Willing to do some traveling
● Microsoft-SQL Servers 200 to 2016
● OS Server: Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 – Linux RedHat Enterprise 6 to 7
● OS Client: Windows XP to Windows 10
● Microsoft Active Directory
● McAfee, Trend, and Kaspersky Antivirus
● VMWare 5.x and above – Nutanix NOS
● Hardware: Dell & Cisco UCS servers
● Storage: Netapp, SAN IBM & SVC, Dell Compellent, iSCSI Storage Dell Equallogic & MD, Pure Storage
● Veeam Backup & Replication, & Commvault backup
● BMC & Solarwinds Monitoring / Ticketing CMDB CA Service Desk Manager
● Network Cisco
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC