Quezon City Jobs Database Administrator Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Database Administrator with full time working hours for our company office, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Database Administrator.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Information Systems.
- 3–4 years of relevant experience working in Oracle or SQL databases and supporting Web-based applications on Windows Server 2019 or higher.
- 3–4 years of related experience in application development and support
- Intermediate experience in scripting for batch file creation for Windows; intermediate knowledge and experience with application installation, setup, administration, and tuning.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerShell scripting, PL/SQL, and SQL.
- Profound knowledge of software application server administration, such as remote Windows sessions, N-tier architecture, and web application knowledge.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for all technical and development tasks to support business users of the Vendavo application across all world areas.
- Analyze and understand business and application requirements, provide assessments, and recommend appropriate and effective solutions as well as architectural designs.
- Actively supervise the development stage and production environments to avoid or resolve production issues.
- Provide application support and administration, including development, installation, testing, configuration updates, deployments, and changes in multiple environments, in collaboration with architecture, security, business, and IT partners.
- Oversee the development, management, and maintenance of batch processes/jobs, integrations, and ensure the successful run of all active data loading processes.
- Perform application upgrades, maintenance, and monitoring of the services.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality reports. You’re a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With excellent communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You’re interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule