Taguig City Jobs Database Administrator Position at Sysgen RPO, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Database Administrator. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Sysgen RPO, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sysgen RPO, Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Database Administrator, you will play a key role in providing technical support for the various database environments of the company including overseeing the development and organization of the databases, assessment, and implementation of new technologies, and providing Engineering with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities facing the company. It is extremely important to the company that the online processing database systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible. The Database Administrator is responsible to work with architecture, application development, and operations to help achieve an environment that meets current and future business objectives.
Develops a methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance and the identification of problem areas. Provides leadership during the development and enhancement of production applications including working with applications, technical support, and operations during the design, development, and implementation of applications. Work with the Architects, Engineers and other DBAs to build the logical database area and provide technical guidance during all phases of the development process.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, configure, and maintain existing database in the organization in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment (IAAS and PAAS)
- Make recommendations for database structure improvements and database models
- Perform database administration tasks related to backup and log file maintenance
- Work with the development team to help review data model updates, improvements, and new structures
- Help analyze any slow running database processes and make recommendations to solve performance issues
- Review existing database models and maintain documentation
- Help in establishing databases standards and best practices
- Participle in the selection of emerging technology and tools
- Collaborate with other DBA’s, Architects and Engineers on data model designs and solutions
- Assist team members with issue resolution and mitigation, and team dynamics. Evolve internal team standards, procedures, processes, and best practices to ensure efficient resource utilization
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information
- Technology or related experience preferred
- 5+ years in database operations with a strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles,and practices
- 3-5 years of SQL Server database administration experience
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform (Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory,Azure Databricks)
- Experience in Database Management & Administration
- Experience with Database Tuning and Optimization
- Experience with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) implementation
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Experience with data management, data modeling, and data processing flowcharting techniques
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Knowledge of Data, Network, and Security management and concepts
- May require availability during off-hours and weekends as needed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability, and proven analytical, methodological thinking, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to research, design, and write new documentation, as well as to maintain and improve existing material
- Experience working with globally distributed business stakeholders and engineering teams
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sysgen RPO, Legaspi Suites Building, 178 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is a provider of recruitment and RPO services. It’s broad recruitment experience dates to 1991 even before its actual incorporation in 2016. As a spin-off company of a staffing firm whose existence in the Philippines spanned 25 years, Sysgen RPO is uniquely positioned to service all your hiring needs.
Our “claim to fame” is our ability to provide highly experienced and well-connected Technology Recruiters to get the people you need to grow your business.
To address its hiring needs, companies need a provider with an in-depth knowledge of (technical) recruiting and the strategies to make it successful.
Our recent success includes a recruitment project with a Japanese firm where we were tasked to hire 50 Software Engineers within a 5-month period.
Our clients, mostly global and startup companies, continue to come to us for their hiring needs.
WHY Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is equipped with almost 30 years of recruiting excellence particularly in technology recruitment.
We maintain a huge database and network of tech talents that we can easily tap when you need them.
We employ only the best and experienced (technical) Recruiters, and we train them to be even better.
We craft tailor-fitted solutions because we know your hiring needs must cater to you overall business objective.
Our management team and recruitment teams have successfully used strategies to help build our client’s human capital base.
We are experts in recruitment marketing, recruitment metrics, and out of the box thinking.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-00-100
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days