Northern Mindanao Jobs Daycare Worker I Position at Civil Service Commission – Central Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Civil Service Commission - Central Office is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Daycare Worker I for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Northern Mindanao and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Civil Service Commission – Central Office
|Daycare Worker I
|Type of Work
Daycare Worker I in Northern Mindanao
For full job description please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking on this job ad. To apply, please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file.
|FJMQ+G8M Civil Service Commission, Vamenta Blvd, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Civil Service Commission was conferred the status of a department by Republic Act No. 2260 as amended and elevated to a constitutional body by the 1973 Constitution. It was reorganized under PD No. 181 dated September 24, 1972, and again reorganized under Executive Order no. 181 dated November 21, 1986. With the new Administrative Code of 1987 (EO 292), the Commission is constitutionally mandated to promote morale, efficiency, integrity, responsiveness, progressiveness, and courtesy in the Civil Service.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, CNA Benefits (Birthday Cash Gift, Christmas Grocery Allowance, Annual Amelioration, Uniform