National Capital Region Jobs Deal Desk Analyst (wfh | Night Shift) Position at KMC Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
KMC Solutions has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as deal desk analyst (wfh | night shift) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Deal Desk Analyst (wfh | Night Shift)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Okta’s Deal Strategy Team is responsible for driving large, complex, and non-standard commercial contracts to closure by providing Sales teams with business process & policy insights as well as strategic and operational support. The team sits within the larger GTM Strategy & Operations organization, which supports strategic initiatives across Okta.
This role is best suited for an individual who has previous experience in sales operations, order management, or customer support roles, is familiar with Salesforce CPQ and/or subscription management tools, and is interested in working within systems to manage processes that affects multiple teams.
In this role, your responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Creating quotes and order forms.
- Managing deal approvals that meet specific criteria.
- Re-configuring quotes that have errors due to system issues.
- Supporting User Accepted Testing efforts before launching new products and processes.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on process and data reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business preferred.
- 1-2 years in Sales or Customer Support and experience reviewing Order Forms.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven; strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly responsive; thrives in a fast-pace environment.
- Able to work extended schedules during the month and quarter end cycles.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, ability to create ad-hoc models and analysis, etc.).
- Experience in Salesforce and quoting applications is required.
- Comfortable sharing new ideas and building new processes based on friction or team needs.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along with a full suite of technology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since our inception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishing or expanding their operations through our space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)