Quezon City Jobs Demand Marketing Associate (web Design) Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Demand Marketing Associate (Web Design) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Demand Marketing Associate (web Design)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of flexibility, efficiency, rigor and understanding of the internet and web technologies. He/she will be mainly responsible in migrating Reed Exhibitions sites to the new CMS platform ensuring functionality as well as in ensuring that all tracking, tagging and SEO techniques are applied consistently using the agreed methodology, using the consistently applied tracking metrics to propose improvements and deliver optimisation. He/she shall have solid foundation in HTML and will demonstrate dynamism, proactivity and team spirit.
• Daily publishing of content across RX websites and platforms (e.g. Blogs, E-commerce etc) using agreed content from content marketing teams.
• SEO re-optimization (or addition, if it’s not there). This includes checking for broken links, making sure title and image tags are in place and that agreed key words are being used.
• Check on key word performance and general site performance in Google Analytics and report back issues and recommendation to the Regional Demand Marketing team on aweekly basis
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing, performing monthly auditsand reviews
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance withagreed KPIs.
• Accurately update, publish and manage content across Reed Exhibitions’ event websites and platforms (e.g. Blogs, E-commerce etc) using agreed content from content marketing teams.
• Test event website on new and various web browsers on a regular basis
• Update time references and GDPR requirements in footer of websites or other locations.
• Review each page on websites for consistency (fonts, photo sizes, etc.) and usability
• Work to provide recommendations to relevant teams, ensuring that best practices areapplied, improved and optimised
• Work with various RX teams to proactively understand the broader customer journey, ensuring that there’s alignment for tracking and messaging (working with the appropriateteams as required)
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Great listener, quick thinker, and the ability to work independently and as a team
• Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
• Strong time management skills
Any of the following:
• Form creation
• Google Analytics
• Keyword Research
• SEO Audit
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid work setup
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role