Quezon City Jobs Devops Engineer (hybrid) Position at Petsure Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of DevOps Engineer (Hybrid) with full time working hours for our company office, Petsure Services Inc., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Petsure Services Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a DevOps Engineer (Hybrid).
|Petsure Services Inc.
|Devops Engineer (hybrid)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
PetSure has undergone a substantial IT Transformation. This key role will help drive the “Always On / Always Available” strategy through Cloud Adoption and App Modernisation.
IT & Change is a collaborative agile environment where skills, attitude, and cultural fit are all extremely important.
As the DevOps Engineer (Build and Release), you will be responsible for the team’s collaboration, unification and automation of processes. You will provide control techniques to the end-to-end development, implementation of CI/CD practices and Security.
You will manage Application Build and Release processes, continuous deployment to Azure and AWS cloud platforms, as well as On-Priem, and the coding ability to automate application (Websites, APIs, Serverless Code, Databases) build and release processes.
- Strong team-orientation with highly developed collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Adept at conducting research into technical products and issues as required.
- Experience with Automation, CI/CD pipelines, cloud networking, troubleshooting connectivity issues around Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Required skill(s): Octopus Deploy, Chef, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Intermediate knowledge and background in running SQL query and running scripts.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise IT Strategies and Concepts
- Knowledge of Cloud Hosting Platforms, App Modernisation, Automation across Web, APIs, Databases and operating systems.
- Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies, across a wide variety of technical disciplines.
- Exceptional customer focus and service ethic.
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends and developments, including emerging technologies.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to develop, mentor, and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy and security practices and laws.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Candidate MUST BE AMENABLE to work on a HYBRID set-up(once/twice a week) in both BGC and Quezon City(E. Rodriguez Jr.).
|National Capital Region
|Petsure Services Inc., 1110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Guaranteed 14th month bonus
- HMO and Leave credits available on day 1
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PetSure Services Incorporated (PSI) is an insurance contact center and claims operation located in the Philippines since 2014.
PSI is jointly owned by Insurance Support Services International (ISSI) Corporation in the Philippines and PetSure in Australia.
In the Philippines, we are the largest employer of veterinarians in the BPO industry.
We envision ourselves to be the most trusted and most innovative pet insurance support services brand while upholding our core values: Uprightness, Professionalism and Simplicity.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), 14th month bonus, free meals