Philippines Jobs Digital Designer Position at Sendle
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Digital Designer with working hours for our company office, Sendle, for residents of Philippines and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Sendle, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Digital Designer.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia, United States and Canada, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We envision a world where small businesses can compete on a level playing field with the big guys. Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions and big dreams.
In the last year alone, we’ve made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the world, moving from a single country operation in Australia to successful launch and operation in the US and Canada. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify recently, too!
But most importantly, we’re a bunch of good people doing good work. Wanna join us?
A bit about the role
As Sendle grows to a global brand we need to take our brand, graphics, and production to the next level. We are looking for someone to bring a high-quality style to our brand and output.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Created and maintained the Sendle style icons and illustrations.
- Designed blog post assets (photos and icons /illustrations) for publishing
- Designed an e-newsletter asset to go to our rapidly growing customer base
- Sourced imagery and designed social posts
- Created infographics for a media release
- Created animations or motion designs for product and marketing
- Designed a downloadable PDF ‘How to’ guide for Sendle customers
- Managed HubSpot pages with any content and design changes
- Managed own Trello board for incoming requests from global teams
- Involved in campaign ideation process and brainstorming
- Participated in creative and design jams with the whole design team
- Showcased any projects or creative design outputs on WIP meetings
- Shared a virtual coffee with your manager and caught up on an ongoing initiative.
Let’s talk about you
You’ll need strong conceptual and web design skills with a background in web graphics, HTML/CSS and web content management. You will need to be comfortable working in digital publishing environments like marketing landing pages, blogs, eDMs, and social media, you’ll be an expert with Adobe Creative Suites and Google Web Designer and quick to learn new tools. You’ll need to establish, maintain and promote design guidelines and standards of the company’s branding and design system. You also need to have great creative judgment, an ability to learn fast, and enthusiasm for collaborating with a talented and high-performing team.
Creative judgment: We are committed to building remarkable products, remarkable services and a remarkable brand. We have clear brand guidelines with plenty of room for creative expression but you’ll need to have good taste and excellent creative judgment.
A talent for work that works: We believe in beautiful, well executed creative work. We also believe that great creative work works. Sendle uses Hubspot’s software to manage much of our marketing communication and we have a clear results focus. You’ll need to have an understanding of marketing automation software (or be willing to learn fast!) and understand how to leverage technology to measure and increase the performance of creative work.
Things we need you to make: We need to produce web assets and designs on a regular basis to build the Sendle business. There is plenty of diversity and challenge in this role and we’ll need your help to make things like new demand generation landing pages, product & partner pages, updating the website based on brand refresh, HTML5 banners, GIFs, edMs, e-newsletters, infographics, animations / motion designs, image libraries, key visuals and social posts.
A great team player. You are confident in your abilities to work with a top flight team. The Sendle team is super-smart, super-nice and super-good at working together as a team. You’ll need to be open, curious, playful and productive to be a good fit and successful contributor.
- Superior in web content management and design, typographic, layout and art direction skills.
- Exceptional digital graphic design skills.
- Background in HTML/CSS coding or WYSIWYG CMS environment
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or Dreamweaver.
- Excellent creative judgment.
- Unique and outstanding design principles.
- Smart, quick witted and willing to learn fast in understanding marketing automation software.
- Background in HubSpot, eCommerce, SaaS or broader business is a PLUS.
- Background in LottieFiles SVG animation is a PLUS.
- Clear understanding of UI / UX design is a PLUS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech Savvy and resilient.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding execution of creativity.
- Growth mindset and strong collaborator working effectively with a diverse team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and loves to be part of an AWESOME team.
Note: Backup your awesome personality with a mind-blowing portfolio!
- The chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative/creative/supportive team
- Support to work flexibly and from home on agreed days and months
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Your birthday off
- Private medical insurance / HMO with 1 dependent
- Highly competitive salary
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble – We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest – We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy – We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry – We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High Performing – We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we’d like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable, then we’re excited to hear from you.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Fun Budget