Taguig City Jobs Digital Manager Position at IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Digital Manager with full time working hours for our company office, IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Digital Manager.
|IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
|Type of Work
WHO WE ARE
We are IPG Mediabrands, a CLIENT-FIRST, CONSULTING-LED, COMMUNITY-DRIVEN group of 13,00 media and marketing specialists in over 130 countries on a mission to ensure our clients win in the marketplace. In 2007, Mediabrands or MB was born in the global arena under the parent company
InterPublic Group (NYSE: IPG) which is currently headquartered in New York City, USA.
Through our portfolio of brands, and culture of collaboration, we offer the media and marketing capabilities it takes to invest smarter and grow our client’s businesses now and in the future. Through our diverse community of people and leaders, we offer teams of experts who thrive in a culture of excellence and equity. Through our commitment to brand values and media responsibility, we offer leadership to help our clients always act in the best interests of the communities they serve.
In the Philippines, Mediabrands was founded in 2015 by the late and beloved Venus Reyes-Navalta and is registered in SEC as IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc. We are structured in the country as an umbrella company of a number of brands or business units such as UM, Initiative, Reprise, Magna, Orion, MediaBrands Content Studio (MBCS), plus our now affiliates Kinesso and Matterkind that incorporated its own company in 2021 to form Kinesso Philippines, Inc.
We are looking for a DIGITAL MANAGER who can join our UM (media agency) team:
ABOUT THE TEAM
A full-service media agency, UM strives to Futureproof our clients’ businesses through our relentless pursuit of better science, art and outcomes. UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded strategists, planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists. A part of IPG Mediabrands, UM’s global headquarters are in New York, with six additional US offices in Birmingham, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco. UM’s vision to Futureproof our clients for today, tomorrow, and beyond wouldn’t be possible without our Better People.
UM’s culture is an inclusive one, where people belong and are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. UM’s Executive Leadership Team is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
· Courage: Our courage to take risks drives our ability to set new industry standards.
· Curiosity: Our relentless curiosity drives relentless innovation.
· Commitment: Our commitment to uncovering better opportunities for our clients and our community is at the heart of everything we do.
· Community: We pride ourselves on fostering a community where everyone can belong while actively giving back to the communities in which we live.
· Caring: We care about being a diverse agency where everyone feels motivated and supported.
· Candor: Our candor through open and constructive dialogue ensures better outcomes for our people and our clients.
As a company, UM is constantly pushing to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape and their efforts have yielded a number of new business wins around the globe.
THE DIGITAL MANAGER ROLE
The Digital Manager role is a critical one for the UM future vision, product and way of working. This person will report to a Business Unit Director and will be responsible for working with the Client Business Partners, Investment Leads and other disciplines as well as key Mediabrands organizations to understand the digital landscape. The Digital Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Understand the digital landscape and identifying the key trends that will drive UM’s and our client’s business
- Work with Client Business Partners and key Mediabrands organizations to define the key annual digital priorities for UM. These priorities will drive the organization’s focus and investment in terms of training, client education/discussion materials and thought leadership, PR strategy, etc.
- Work with Client Business Partners to ensure the organization is prepared to execute against the key annual digital priorities including helping planning teams infuse digital priorities into planning upfront in the process as well as working with investment teams to represent our priorities to Magna during key partner negotiations
- Review digital capabilities, identify best practices and develop a plan for spreading best practices more broadly across the organization
- Serve as a thought leader and digital strategist for key clients
This person is expected to partner closely with the Client Business Partners, Investment Leads and key Mediabrands resources. This person will be responsible for being the glue that ties what our clients need together with what the broader Mediabrands organization can provide and ensuring that UM is optimized to deliver in an ideal way for both organizations.
- Serve as a thought leader to key clients who are looking for help developing significant digital strategies in areas such as performance, programmatic, social media, website, etc.
- Represent UM and Mediabrands capabilities and ensure both have a strategic seat during these critical conversations
- Be the “spear” that sells pulls in advanced capabilities in these areas
Service Leadership and Innovation:
- Define the digital priorities and ensure the key businesses are prepared to execute against them
- Ensure UM has leading digital capabilities across the end-to-end digital spectrum
- Work with key UM organizations to ensure digital is infused in everything we do
- Establish strong, actionable relationships with key client executives to cultivate a broader sphere of influence for UM
- Advise senior client management and work as an objective insider and media liaison/advocate
Coordination and Integration:
- Ensure a coordinated and digital product across strategy, planning and investment as well as Mediabrands services
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital media including 1+ years of management experience required
- Able maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to develop integrated marketing communication plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Proven knowledge of online planning and research tools and resources
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research
If you believe that the team and this role might be perfect for YOU, go ahead and apply via JobStreet’s “Apply Now” to start the process.
Thank you in advance for your interest in IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc.!
|National Capital Region
|H332+77J IPG Mediabrands Inc., Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc., (the “Company”) a corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Philippines, with principal place of business at 22nd Floor and Penthouse of Two/NEO, 3rd Avenue corner 28th Street, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines 1634
The primary purpose of the Company is to engage in advertising business by engaging in general media communications marketing business providing strategy, planning, research, analytics, buying and selling media (both paid and barter), content production, social media management, creative services, talent management, implementation and execution, marketing consultancy services and other related advertising services for allmedia and communication platforms, including but not limited to print, radio, television, out-of-home, online, mobile and other new and emerging media technology, whether digital or traditional, for and on behalf of clients, whether as principal or agent to the clients, without engaging in the business of mass media and without control of the platform used for its advertising business.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS201423029
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City (BGC)