Quezon City Jobs Digital Marketing Associate – Work From Home Position at UMS GROUP PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, UMS GROUP PHILIPPINES INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Marketing Associate – Work From Home and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||UMS GROUP PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Digital Marketing Associate – Work From Home|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
UMS Group is seeking a passionate and creative applicant to join our company in a key supporting role for our Global Learning Consortia (GLCs). We facilitate several GLCs, in which we bring together utilities from around the world to share and learn about critical topics facing the industry. One GLC that this role will support is the growing International Wildfire Risk Mitigation Consortium (IWRMC), which helps global utilities proactively address the wildfire issue through learning, innovation, analysis, assessment, and collaboration. This position offers a unique learning and contribution opportunity as well as direct exposure to consulting and utility executives from around the world. Working closely with the US-based Program Director and Manila-based Junior Manager of GLCs and Social Media & Website Manager, you will help develop member websites/portals, support marketing, and create program media such as videos and posts.
NOTE: A link for your Portfolio must be included for consideration. Thank you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support each GLC/working group by processing meeting recordings and posting to web portals/sharing as required.
- Support marketing efforts by creating videos to promote our offerings.
- Support each GLC by serving as web portal design lead, ensuring consistency, resolving issues, and developing new concepts.
- Develop GLC web pages as required (public marketing, conference promotion & registration, etc.).
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms and company website related to GLC programs.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written and graphical content.
- Initiate collaboration with global colleagues to stay current on ongoing work and develop related content.
- Monitor news and social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Bachelors degree with a desire to work in a fast-paced consulting environment
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, strong note-taking skills
- Self-starter with ability to create and manage tasks and schedule with minimal supervision
- Ability to continue making progress even if there are open questions
- Strong initiative: Ability to create content from both existing materials (white papers, project deliverables, etc.) as well as reaching out to colleagues to glean information/news
- Proficiency with website design and CMS (especially WordPress), video creation/editing tools, graphics editing tools, and digital media formats, including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to find and understand historical, current, and future trends in the corporate website, digital content and social media spaces
- Willingness to research and learn utility industry trends and hot-button issues
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Understanding of responsive design and web requirements
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills, as well as ability to create and manage schedules
- Quick learner – especially in the use of new applications/tools or analytical methods, adapts quickly to different projects and situations, and can work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Experience creating/maintaining SharePoint sites
- Some Gas, Water, Electric Utility and/or Wildfire knowledge a plus
- The workday is from 1 PM – 10 PM (Philippine Time) with some occasional early morning work hours (participating in workshops approximately 5:30am-8am), where work hours would be shifted/offset on those days
- Remote/’Work from home’ majority of the time, but space to work in the office is provided if preferred by employees
- May report in person once a week or less, and as needed for important meetings & corporate activities
- Excellent career and salary progression opportunities for high performers
|Address||Ums Group Philippines Inc., 1 Mindanao Avenue, Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Friendly, flexible working culture with work from home options
- Competitive salaries with rapid career growth/progression
- Opportunities for international client interaction
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UMS Group Inc. is an international management-consulting firm specializing in operational analytics, enterprise performance improvement and risk management solutions. With offices in the United States, Europe and Australia, UMS Group creates and delivers insightful solutions that respond to the needs of the global energy and utilities industry.
In 2011, UMS Group established UMS Group Philippines Inc. and the UMS Global Business Intelligence Center (GBIC) that serves as the data analytics center of UMS Group on a worldwide basis.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mid-shift, Mondays-Fridays