Pasig City Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at IThinkWeb Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing highly effective campaigns by using their firm grasp of various digital touchpoints and their knowledge of up to date trends to steer the digital narrative of IThinkWeb Corporation.
- Create, manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional strategies that increase sign ups and generate high quality leads
- Content calendar creation (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Developing and implementing link building strategy and lead generation
- Paid ads implementation and management Facebook, LinkedIn and Google
- Facebook Pixel Implementation
- Working with the creatives in developing digital campaigns
- Provide administrative support for a variety of marketing projects
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral as needed
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Open for Mid and Senior Level
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Proven experience in Community Management
- Strong in Search Engine Optimization (on page and off-page)
- Deep understanding in Keyword research, keyword mapping, SILO
- Experience in Google Analytics and reporting tools; Looker/Google Data Studio
- Strong in conducting paid ads via LinkedIn and Google
- Knowledge in Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager
- Must be patient and keen to details
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience in working with SaaS or B2B companies is a plus
Willing to work onsite; Ortigas, Pasig
- Social Media Management
- Content Management
- Community Management
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization); SEO SILO, Keyword search, Keyword Mapping etc.
- PPC (Pay-per-click Marketing); Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Content Writing and Copywriting
- Data and Analytics Tools; Looker/Google Data Studio
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||IThinkWeb Corporation, Wynsum Corporate Plaza, 1605 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We provide software to help stakeholders in the global TIC (Testing, Inspection and Certification) industry operate and transfer information to increase value, integrity and awareness of accredited certification.
By helping the TIC industry digitize and facilitate the flow of key information we help business and regulators around the world develop, monitor an improve global supply chains which leads to greater economic, environmental and social impact.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201909353
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 6:30AM - 3:30 PM