Quezon City Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist (media Buying) Position at Manulife Business Processing Services (MBPS)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Manulife Business Processing Services (MBPS) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Digital Marketing Specialist (Media Buying) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Manulife Business Processing Services (MBPS)
|Digital Marketing Specialist (media Buying)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you looking for a supportive and collaborative workplace with great benefits and clear career development? You’ve come to the right place.
Why choose Manulife?
- Competitive salary package
- HMO on the first day with free dependents
- Retirement benefits
- Merit Increase
- Performance Bonus
- Global network of industry experts
- Extensive training resources
We are looking for a Digital Media Buying Specialist who will be responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid digital media campaigns. The source will work in platform to ensure that highly relevant ads reach target audiences through high-quality inventory in the most cost-efficient manner.
Have the skills and knowledge for the job? Learn more about the opening below!
- Provide input on integrated paid digital media strategies in collaboration with different marketing stakeholders, backed by thorough research using first party data and third-party tools
- Understand and apply high-level industry trends across several different media platforms
- Set up campaigns in platforms such as Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn
- Manage all aspects of paid search, social, display, video and mobile campaigns including targeting and budget management, maximizing performance & spend at every opportunity
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget whilst achieving Manulife’s KPIs
- Implement a rigorous optimization schedule using data to improve in-flight campaigns and influence future campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance on an ongoing basis and report on insights to senior stakeholders
- Spearhead the paid digital media innovation through a continuous test, learn and scale approach
- 3 – 5+ years of experience, including hands-on keyboard experience in Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn
- Ability to advise on all things paid digital media to internal stakeholders by providing expertise on specific channels and opportunities and data strategies.
- Extensive understanding of digital media platforms and relevant metrics.
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., Excel V-lookups, Pivot tables, Google etc.)
- Experience in media planning (including inventory/audience research, competitor research and 1st party data analysis)
- Certifications across Google Marketing Platform and analytics platforms are a bonus
- Experience working in financial and/or insurance services is preferred in executing campaigns of varying objectives (awareness, prospecting, retargeting, acquisition)
Select the “Smashfly > JobStreet Direct” option on Workday when asked how you heard about us.
Ready to make everyday better? Join our growing team of experts today!
|Manulife Business Processing Services, 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Award-winning Employer
- Day 1 HMO + Up to 4 FREE Dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manulife Business Processing Services (MBPS) is a global shared service centre providing administrative, finance, investments, contact centre, information technology, underwriting, actuarial, and marketing services to Manulife and John Hancock companies around the world.
Manulifeis a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)