Manila City Jobs Distribution Sales Manager-ncr Position at Inteluck Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Inteluck Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Manila City and surrounding areas as distribution sales manager-ncr with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Distribution Sales Manager-ncr
|Type of Work
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers. Keep close contact with customers, understand their needs, and provide timely solutions and support.
- Sales Channel Expansion: Explore new sales channels, seek new partners and distributors to expand the company’s market share and sales performance.
- Sales Strategy Development: Develop sales plans and strategies to achieve company sales goals. Analyze market trends and competitors, identify sales priorities and target customer groups.
- Sales Team Management: Build and manage the sales team, set clear sales targets for team members, and provide training and guidance to ensure the team achieves sales objectives.
- Sales Strategy Improvement: Continuously improve sales strategies and processes to enhance sales efficiency and customer satisfaction. Adjust sales strategies and plans promptly based on market changes and customer needs.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis: Responsible for regularly submitting sales reports, tracking sales data and performance indicators, and conducting analysis and evaluation. Provide market feedback and recommendations to support company decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least 5 years of work experience.
- Sales management experience: Previous experience as a sales manager in a large distributor company or fast-moving consumer goods company, with a successful sales track record.
- Sales channels and customer resources: Possess rich sales channels and customer resources, able to leverage existing resources to expand the market and establish long-term partnerships.
- Leadership and team management skills: Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team members to drive sales objectives.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills: Good communication skills and negotiation skills to build strong relationships with customers and partners, facilitating sales transactions.
- Data analysis and decision-making abilities: Strong data analysis skills to adjust sales strategies and make decisions based on data.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors.
Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services.
Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions.
Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)