Laguna (Calamba City) Jobs Distributor Supervisor Position at JESS AQUA MARINE TRADERS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of DISTRIBUTOR SUPERVISOR. For candidates who reside in Laguna (Calamba City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at JESS AQUA MARINE TRADERS INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JESS AQUA MARINE TRADERS INC.|
|Region||Laguna (Calamba City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Distributor Supervisor, you will play a very active role in executing and accelerating our product road map and strategy through Distributor business building activities. Key responsibilities of this role include articulating strategic partnerships, identifying & capturing new business opportunities to generate revenue, and managing Distributor partnerships and strategic initiatives for sustainable growth.
· Sell-in, Sell out Achievement.
· Inventory Management
· AR Management
· Bad Orders Management
· Regional Distributor Profitability
· Market Stalls Activation
· Sub Distributor Appointment
- Defining Sooper Homecare Solution OPC, program strategies by which Distributor partnerships can help grow the business.
- Identifying and building high potential Distributor partnership opportunities.
- Structuring and negotiating agreements with prospective Distributor partners.
- Managing and optimizing Distributor partnerships to grow and support the business.
- Expanding the understanding of and value derived from our Distributor partnerships by internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, customers.
- Developing a strong understanding of Sooper Home Care Solutions business and helping to influence the leadership team on future products and business strategy.
- Synthesizing and sharing relevant ecosystem insights about the detergent industry landscape
- Work with other groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales management, Product development, to drive value through partnerships and visibility.
|City||Laguna (Calamba City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jess Aqua Marine Traders, Inc. was incorporated in July 2006. It is a duly registered corporation and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with registration No. CS200611329.
JAMTi has state of the art facilities strategically located in the heart of Paranaque City. The location of the plant is perfect because of its proximity to the main international airport as well as to the main international seaport. It is equipped with modern processing, freezing and cold storage facilities which are HACCP accredited and EU approved, thus, ensuring high level of quality and safety of its products.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: BIÑAN, LAGUNA