National Capital Region Jobs Document Controller (wfh) Position at Boskalis Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Document Controller (WFH). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Boskalis Philippines, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Boskalis Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Document Controller (wfh)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Execute and maintain the agreed (project) document management procedures in line with company guidelines and standards.
- Coordination and execution of all activities concerning and surrounding the assigned Document Management Systems, ensuring accurate and up to date information. Proactively follow-up with document owners to maintain this.
- Communication, registration and maintenance of organizational and client documentation using the applicable Document Management Systems.
- Coordinate and perform all activities necessary to retrieve all third party documentation on time and in line with (project) document management procedures for third parties.
- Generate various document control reports as required and initiate expediting action where needed.
- Provide training for all users of the Document Management Systems.
- Check document deliverables against quality standards prior to administering them.
- Verify compliance with Document Management policies, procedures, standards and Guidelines.
- Experience in EDMS – Electronic Document Management System is a must (SharePoint and Aconex experience is a plus)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HXR6+XR8 Boskalis Philippines - Baseco Yard, Port Area, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Traditionally, dredging has been Boskalis’ core activity. Our services include the construction and maintenance of ports and waterways, land reclamation, coastal defense and riverbank protection.
Today we also offer a wide variety of maritime services and contracting to the offshore energy sector. These include the development, construction, transport, installation, inspection, repair & maintenance (IRM) and decommissioning of oil and LNG import/export facilities, offshore platforms, pipelines and cables and offshore wind farms.
We provide towage services, emergency response and salvage through SMIT. Together with our strategic partners in harbor towage (Keppel Smit Towage in Asia, Saam Smit Towage in the Americas and the joint venture Kotug Smit Towage in Northwest Europe) and terminal services (Smit Lamnalco), we cover more than 90 ports in 36 countries around the world.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS201813421
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: New Manila International Airport