Laguna Jobs Ehs Engineeer-so3 (san Pablo Plant) Position at Universal Robina Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Laguna (Others) and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as EHS Engineeer-SO3 (San Pablo Plant) in our business office, Universal Robina Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Environmental are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Universal Robina Corporation
|Ehs Engineeer-so3 (san Pablo Plant)
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for a EHS Engineer (SO3).
The EHS Engineer (SO3) is responsible for engaging all employees in the plant to build a sustainable business by promoting plant wide zero incident culture where everyone thrives in a safe, healthful, environment-friendly and dynamic workplace. Driving the plant strategies and programs in support to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and standards that will ensure compliance of the plant operations with government laws and regulations. Conducting assessment to identify health, safety and environmental risks and develops programs to ensure sustainable development. Identifying opportunity where a major impact can be beneficial to the company on the consumption of water and energy in the operations, as well as the impact to Green House Gases (GHG) emission to the environment. Ensuring the proper performance and operation of pollution control facilities or systems of the establishment to ensure emissions or discharges to the environment are within regulatory standards.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Drives and manages strict compliance of the plant to all applicable environmental and safety regulatory requirements such as but not limited to Environmental Management Bureau (EMB), Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA), Department of Energy (DOE), Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC), National Water Resource Board (NWRB), Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), Office of the Building Officials (OBO), Local Government Unit (LGU) and other regulatory agencies;
- Implements accounting of environmental impact such as but not limited Green House Gas emission equivalent, solid waste generation and disposal, use of water and energy sources and discharge of wastewater effluent and formulation of its sustainable operational controls;
- Develops programs for environmental protection compliance through comprehensive assessment of workplace to identify and control potential environmental impacts (e.g. plant-wide Enercon projects, rainwater harvesting, waste reduction project, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects);
- Leads in monitoring and tracking, review, analysis, reporting and communicating plant performance on EHS KPIS such as for Environment (Water, Energy, Materials including solid/air wastes), Health (Illness Profile) and Safety (Lost Time Injury, Medical Treatment Injury, First Aid Injury, Total Incident Rate, Lost Time Incident Rate)
- Develops programs to prevent Workplace illnesses and safety incidents through in-depth examination of work environment and through a comprehensive assessment of workplace or HIRA- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment to identify and control potential healthy and Workplace safety hazards and risks;
- Enhance the plant awareness on environmental protection and on Workplace health and safety controls and requirements;
- Directs the plant to attain the state of certifiability in OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) and ISO 14001 at a minimum and eventually pursue certification on the said International Standards (EMS and SMS ) .This position is also responsible to drive and support the implementation and continuous improvements of the EHS Management System in the Plant
- Acts as liaison with all internal and external stakeholders such as government regulatory authorities, professional and private institutions and industry groups on matters and issues relating to Environment, Health and Safety.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by superior from time
- Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday
What are the Qualifications?
- Graduate of BS Engineering major in Mechanical, Electrical, Environment/Health/Safety or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience specializing in Engineering- Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent is required for this position
- Preferably DOLE registered Safety Practitioner/Officer II
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sitio Malamig Brgy. San Jose,San Pablo City.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high-quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
- Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Physical Examination
- Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
- Emergency, Bereavement, and Nuptial Leave
- Salary Increase
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Sponsored Company Events and Activities
- Free Parking
- Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
- Local and International Exposure and Opportunities
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.
|926W+3GP Universal Robina Corporation - Beverage Plant (San Pedro), San Antonio General Milling - Alaska Compound, Magsaysay Rd, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.
Mr. John envisioned URC to become a premiere food and beverage player across the ASEAN region with strong market position. URC products are also exported to other markets like the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and also in West African countries like Ghana, and Nigeria through our URC Thailand office. In 2014 URC started its venture to developed markets such as New Zealand and Australia which is now called, URC Oceania.
URC has built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack 'n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural.
URC's key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. URC will continue to transform and delight consumers in line with the changing competitive dynamics, and growth opportunities in Asia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: urobinc
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), All Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: San Pablo City, Laguna