Quezon City Jobs Engineer I Bill Of Materials Position at Copeland
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Engineer I Bill of Materials in our business office, Copeland.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Engineer I Bill Of Materials|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Copeland is a global provider of sustainable climate solutions, creating efficient residential, commercial, and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. By joining us as an Engineer I, Bill of Materials, you will join a passionate, dynamic, and customer-focused Data and Analytics team. You will be key in providing analytical and data support to stakeholders of the HVACR Americas Air Conditioning Organization by implementing and managing the bill of materials and item cost records.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with critical business functions like sales, marketing, and finance in pricing analysis, presentation preparation, and new product pricing, linking the pricing data to the division’s sales and financial models, finding opportunities for pricing realignments, streamlining existing processes, and identifying areas for operational improvements. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines! All roles are currently on a blended Work-From-Home arrangement, and company-provided IT assets are given on your first day. Enjoy our market-competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, well-being programs, and career development opportunities.
In this role, you will:
· Coordinate information from Engineering, Design, Change Control, Regulatory Agencies, and Product Planning between key functions like IT and cost and order management.
· Be responsible for constructing the bills of materials and nameplates provided by the different functions.
· Understand operating systems (Oracle) and how to apply ECN and requests (with impact on cross-functional groups including but not limited to cost, production orders, and inventory of all components).
· Actively engage in cross-functional communication to ensure accuracy and timely creation and maintenance of BOMs and product information.
· Evaluate all requests to update BOMs and nameplates for compliance with customers’ requirements and operating system standards.
· Ensure Finished Goods are following Product Planning goals and plant product availability.
For this role, you will need:
· Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering or Engineering Technology courses.
· 2 years of experience in doing Bill of Material and Item Master-related work.
· 2 years of relevant experience gained from the supply chain, engineering, and manufacturing-related businesses and plant operations.
· Background in offshore service operations is a plus.
· Ability to assume cross-trained functions in the event of low utilization.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills, you are able to efficiently process data, generate accurate, high-quality reports, and present results and findings. You’re a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With excellent communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You’re interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: Sustainability is no small ambition. That’s why everything we do is geared toward a sustainable future—for our generation and all those to come. Through groundbreaking innovations, HVACR technology and cold chain solutions, we are reducing carbon emissions and improving energy efficiency in spaces of all sizes, from residential to commercial to industrial.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We believe that our culture of passion, openness, and collaboration empowers us to work toward the same goal - to make the world a better place. We invest in the end-to-end development of our people, beginning at onboarding and through senior leadership, so they can thrive personally and professionally.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees with flexible time off plans, including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Together, we have the opportunity – and the power – to continue to revolutionize the technology behind air conditioning, heating and refrigeration, and cultivate a better future. Learn more about us and how you can join our team!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Copeland, we believe having a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment is critical to our success. We are committed to creating a culture where every employee feels welcomed, heard, respected, and valued for their experiences, ideas, perspectives and expertise. Ultimately, our diverse and inclusive culture is the key to driving industry-leading innovation, better serving our customers and making a positive impact in the communities where we live.
We are a global climate technologies company engineered for sustainability. We create sustainable and efficient residential, commercial and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. We protect temperature-sensitive goods throughout the cold chain. And we bring comfort to people globally. Best-in-class engineering, design and manufacturing combined with category-leading brands in compression, controls, software and monitoring solutions result in next-generation climate technology that is built for the needs of the world ahead.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified purpose and lives out the values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety and Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion, and Future – shape, define, and fuel Copeland’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you are a professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring your first opportunity, or recently received your MBA degree, we have opportunities that will allow you to innovate, be challenged and make an impact. Join our team and start your journey today!
In the Philippines, Copeland plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.Visit our career site: https://climate.emerson.com/en-us/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule