Engineering Supervisor Vacancies at Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg, Rizal (Antipolo) & Rizal (others) and surrounding areas as engineering supervisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electrical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.|
|Region||Rizal (Antipolo), Rizal (others)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Engineering Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of a team of engineers to ensure the successful completion of projects and the efficient operation of engineering processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- Licensed Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience in engineering with a focus on project management and designing
- Mechanical Engineering specific qualification: Knowledge of Airconditioning, Ventilation, Fire Protection, and Smoke Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering specific qualification: Knowledge in Lighting, Power, Telephone, Network, CCTV, Paging Systems, and Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Civil Engineering specific qualification: Knowledge in Plumbing, Sanitary, and Fire Protection
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of engineers, including assigning tasks, setting goals, and monitoring performance.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize engineering projects, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently, timelines are met, and project deliverables meet quality standards. Coordinate with other departments, such as design, production, and procurement, to ensure smooth project execution
- Maintain accurate records, documentation, and reports related to engineering projects, including project plans, technical specifications, progress updates, and risk assessments. Prepare comprehensive reports for management, highlighting project status, achievements, challenges, and recommendations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J33J+947 Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc., 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Retail is the second-largest multi-format retailer in the Philippines. It started out in the retail business in 1980 when it opened its first department store in Metro Manila. Since then, it has expanded into other retail formats: the supermarket business in 1985, the DIY business in 1994, the convenience store and specialty store businesses in 200 and the drug store business in 2012.
With over 30 years of retail experience, it possesses a deep understanding of Philippine consumers and enjoys market leading positions across all its business segments. It operates in six business segments: supermarkets (Robinsons Supermarket and its two subformats: Robinsons Easymart and Robinsons Selections), department stores (Robinsons Department Store), DIY stores (Handyman Do it Best, True Value, True Home by True Value and the big box hardware subformat Robinsons Builders), convenience stores (Ministop), drugstores (South Star Drug and The Generics Pharmacy) and specialty stores (from consumer electronics and appliances retailers Robinsons Appliances and Savers Appliances to toys retailer Toys "R" Us, one price point retailer Daiso Japan, coffee chain Costa Coffee and international fashion brands such as Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins and international cosmetics brands such as Shiseido and Benefit).
Robinsons Retail is well-positioned to capture the continuing macroeconomic growth together with the increase in disposable income and consumption in the Philippines, particularly in the middle-income segment, one of its key target markets.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), -, Head Office - Compressed Work Week Schedule, Mondays-Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Engineering Supervisor position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Rizal (Antipolo) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Rizal (others) 2023
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Rizal (Antipolo) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Rizal (others) 2023