Pasig City Jobs English Online Teacher (office-based) Position at ENOZ English Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ENOZ English Philippines, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as ENGLISH ONLINE TEACHER (OFFICE-BASED) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ENOZ English Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||English Online Teacher (office-based)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for an office-based ESL teachers who are willing to work in PASIG CITY.
- Help the Korean students to enhance their communication skills.
- Prepare and study the materials.
- Evaluate students’ performance.
- College graduate (any course)
- Fresh graduates and graduating students this year are welcome
- Good basic communication skills
- Computer literate
- Adaptable and Flexible
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Paid training
- Free TESOL Program
- Job security
WORKING HOURS: 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Office address: 5F Fortune building, 144 Pasig Boulevard, Pasig City.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company was conceptualized in May 2008. Business operations started in Sep 2008 at the 31st floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange Building in Ortigas Business Center. The company expanded and moved to the 5th and 7th floor of Fortune Building in Pasig City in 2009.
Product & Services
Our products and services are out Online Video Education Service Provider which caters to our clients from different South Korean schools, from elementary schools, private schools and academies We also produce English text books from kindergarten to grade 9 students.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)