National Capital Region Jobs Enterprise Integration Professional Position at CMA CGM Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CMA CGM Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Enterprise Integration Professional|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,00 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
The Enterprise Integration Professional supports the alignment of information technology and business systems between our company and our business partners. This includes day-to-day support, reporting, and new enhancements. Regular interaction with our business teams, customers, vendors, and clients is required to support business relationships.
The Enterprise Integration Professional should be able to speak to basic business processes and integrations, engage in the triage of reported system issues and requirement gathering / documentation as needed. The position is responsible for ownership and completion of support issues and deployments. Status of open issues / assignments progress are to be updated and communicated regularly to both internal and external parties. The Enterprise Integration Professional will develop and maintain effective working relationships with partners, related business teams and WW IS teams.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Education: Bachelor’s degree or 3 years external related experience or 2 years of CLS related experience. Minimum of two years working in an analyst position
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, written and oral
- Knowledge on MS Office systems (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- Experience in supply chain systems and operation including forward and reverse logistics
- Experience in EDI/XML/API support utilizing Seeburger
- Knowledge of communication protocols, FTP, SFTP AS2, HTTPS.
- SAP SD/MM/PP experience a plus
- Ability to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams.
- Ability to take management’s direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other departments, and management.
- Skilled in assisting partners with support and business/integration needs, simple ecommerce business models and dealing with partner ambiguity and pressure.
- Ability to ascertain a partner’s technical and business needs.
- Ability to coordinate multiple support activities simultaneously.
- Experience with proactive monitoring activities
- Ability to manage critical issue resolution utilizing multiple internal and external resources as needed.
- Ability to be involved in UAT, QA and support activities including afterhours and weekends as required
- Working experience in Logistics is a plus.
- ITIL knowledge / practices is a plus
- Seeks out new trends in field
- Often learns and applies new concepts
- Readily identifies own weaknesses
- Sets/attains self-development goals
- Continually self-aware, actively works to better oneself
- Outstanding track record of learning and personal development
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Proactively develops relationships with a wide variety of people
- Builds immediate rapport, even when facing difficult or tense situations
- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective manner
- Engages input from others constantly and listens with empathy and concern
- High recognition of on job conflict
- Often suggests solutions to conflicts
- Often aware of sensitive issues
- Works maturely with difficult people
- Instills Trust
- Gains the confidence and trust of other easily
- Honors commitments and keeps confidences
- Expresses self in a credible and transparent manner
- Models high standards of honesty and integrity
- Being Resilient
- Adequate emotional control
- Shows temper only with provocation
- Reasonably calm under criticism
- Some ability to manage conflict
- Occasionally defensive
- May be asked to provide secondary or tertiary support during weekends / holidays
- Readiness to provide support to the team lead and primary support associate to address the overflow.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: **@cevalogistics.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||CMA CGM Philippines, Inc, MOA Complex, 9th Flr. North Quadrant, One E-com Center, Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group, owns one of the largest and youngest fleets of reefer containers. We can also provide all types of containers for general cargo (dry containers) and project cargo. At CMA CGM, we strongly value customer satisfaction as our priority. With highly experienced teams, we promise the best service and solution for your shipment to any destination in the world.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)