Negros Occidental Jobs Environmental Services Assistant Manager (healthcare Services Group, Inc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Environmental Services Assistant Manager (Healthcare Services Group, Inc). For candidates who reside in Negros Occidental (Others) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum High School Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Environmental Services Assistant Manager (healthcare Services Group, Inc)
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
Who We Are
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country. As one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies , we have been recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on training and the development of team members at every level.
- Our Company Purpose & Values
- Our Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.
- Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion & Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the actions that follow in and out of the workplace.
Who You Are
You are driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving people, and desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy collaborating with others, aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, and go beyond to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to deliver the highest customer and resident experience every day.
What We Offer
HCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our associates and their family’s health and well-being. Our goal is to promote welfare and health and enhance our associates’ and their families’ overall quality of life.
- Benefits – FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental health plans.*Availability based on state.
- Training – We take the development and education of our associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs – FREE access for employees and their families for health, financial, and family services to support our employees’ welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs – We strive to recognize employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to #GoingBeyond for our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund – A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family members.
- Paid – Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Investment opportunity available to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities – Transfers are available Nationwide – great for active Military and Family!
Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident communities that we serve are our Company’s most significant priority.
- Personal Protective Equipment – All employees will be provided and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination – Employees will be required to comply with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our Customers.
At HCSG, you will find an environment that is fulfilling, collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured to help you succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging opportunities for every phase of your career. HCSG is committed to providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Assistant Manager – Responsible for performing and leading small teams to complete light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, and laundry aide duties on varying shifts. Assists in training, quality control, and in-servicing of staff. In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager assumes the responsibility of managing and supervising the housekeeping, laundry, and floor care staff; at a single site according to policies and procedures and federal/state requirements.
- Safety – Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions. Responsible for assisting in the training of safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques. Assist in implementing training, quality control procedures, and in-servicing of housekeeping staff.
- Punctuality – Consistent attendance and punctual arrival. Timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule. Respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Customer Experience – Positively represents HCSG by following instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience – Positive, pleasant, and tactful interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks daily.
- After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks continuously.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in the service area.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days