National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant – 13233251886 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive Assistant - 13233251886 in our business office, Support Shepherd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Executive Assistant - 13233251886
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Executive Assistant
Working Hours: Monday-Friday with flexible working hours and with at least 4hrs overlapping in the US timezone (PST/EST)
About the Role:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, email management, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings
- Manage Email, WhatsApp, and, LinkedIn account to respond to messages
- Daily admin tasks (i.e. pay bills, help in business registration)
- Writing and research
- Manage finances in the business (issuing invoices and use of Excel to put together charts of income and expenses)
- Use Canva to create basic graphics
- Assist in filling out client’s CRM every week
- Screen and direct messages and distribute correspondence
- Organizing events and taking charge of logistics
- Other administrative and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Preferred Tools: Beehive, Notion, Canva
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant or Virtual Assistant with similar responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, Excel, and Canva
- Previous experience using various business software tools for workflow efficiency (Preferred Tools: Beehive, Notion, any CRM tool)
- Above average to Good verbal and written communication skills in English. An excellent rating is the best preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter, independent, and trustworthy. Has the ability to take on a high degree of responsibility and confidentiality, and to provide solutions to arising problems without much supervision
- Must be proactive and has the ability to remain calm under pressure and possess a high sense of urgency
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.