National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Birds International Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive Assistant in our company, Birds International Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Birds International Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- The main role of the BII Executive Assistant / Office staff is to support the top management and the entire company. The Executive Assistant /Office staff will manage mostly business related tasks such as creating reports, taking minutes of meetings and other organizational tasks.
- To perform this job properly, he or she should have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office and be fast at identifying and solving problems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accounting /Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position and specialized in Clerical/ Administrative Support or equivalent
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills using Excel , MS Word, Power Point
- Multi -tasking, Flexible, resourceful and self -directed
- Good writing, reporting and organizational skills
- Innovative and solution -oriented
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Preferably living within the area or nearby the area.
- Must be easily be contacted via phone and /or e-mail
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Birds International Incorporated, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Birds International, Inc. (BII) is the largest captive breeding facility for parrots founded in 1978. It is engaged in the conservation and propagation of the world’s rarest exotic bird species. It operates its activities on a six-and-a-half-hectare farm in Fairview, Quezon City.
To achieve the desired breeding conditions and provide the expertise required for the successful propagation of the birds, BII has the necessary facilities such as a veterinary hospital, laboratory, air-conditioned nursery rooms, fully insulated hatchery with egg incubators and hatchers, dietary centers, water filtration systems, sprinkler systems and staff quarters. A foreign associate Avian veterinarian conducts in-house training on a regular basis as the scope of the local veterinary practice is limited to dogs and cats.
As we continue to thrive in fulfilling our mission, we invite you to explore possible career opportunities with us.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Saturday
- Specific Location: Quezon City