Makati City Jobs Executive Assistant Position at OAMPI Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive Assistant. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, OAMPI Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱26,000 - ₱33,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Salary Package: Up to 33K + Benefits
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a PA/Team Assistant position or in an equivalent role
- Experience supporting multiple people in the Engineering or equivalent industry
- Relevant experience in providing administrative services, meetings, minute preparation, and reporting
- Basic technical skills—able to navigate through smartphone and computer applications
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and email applications
- Typing speed of 70wpm with at least 98% accuracy
- Strong communication and interactive skills, able professional interaction with a range of people including senior executives, other employees, and clients
- Able to maintain confidentiality and comply with data security and protection guidelines
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Able to maintain quality of output even under pressure
- Promotes a cohesive work and team environment
- Demonstrates proactive work ethics
- Collaborative—willing to help team out with other related activities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Calmly adapts well to new and challenging
If hired as Executive Assistant, you will be tasked to provide dedicated support to the Executive, ensuring all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Serve as a Diary Manager for the Executive
- Booking of required appointments
- Maintaining an effective and appropriate diary and travel calendar
- Ensuring they are kept abreast of attendance requirements well in advance
- Acts as a conduit between the Executive and other staff, advising on whereabouts and facilitating effective time management
- Reconcile personal and credit card expenses, process invoice payments
- Organize meetings and teleconferences and coordinate with participants
- Assist with various program activities
- Data analysis
- Organizing presentations and reporting
- Project reporting, planning, and progress monitoring
- Perform various tasks as required by the Executive and the program
|National Capital Region
|Open Access Marketing Philippines Incorporated, 15/F 6780 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Open Access is committed to delivering a wide array of multilingual BPO solutions to growing international companies in order to connect them with the world at large. It is our commitment to delivering the highest international standards to our clients, the customers of our clients, and our employees. It is that commitment that allows usto experience such consistent and rapid growth for the past few years. What was once a small telemarketing company has grown into an offshoring firmwith multiple international offices, a full suite of more than two dozen foreign language offerings, and a clientelethat is heavily weighted in customer care and technology-based companies.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 24/7 including Holidays