Makati City Jobs Executive Assistant To The President & Ceo | Makati Position at WILSERV MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
WILSERV MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as executive assistant to the president & ceo | makati with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|WILSERV MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE
|Executive Assistant To The President & Ceo | Makati
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Course
- Must have at least 2-3 years work experience as Executive Assistant or Admin Officer
- Can start immediately
|National Capital Region
|Wilserv Multipurpose Cooperative, 7461 Bagtikan Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are: Focuses on building partnerships as its foundation.
• Its business model adheres to the fundamental aspect of collaboration from our management team to our partners and fielded members.
• We leverage on talents to develop unique and strategic solutions.
• Our goal is for continuous growth for the future of our cooperative, members, partners and the community.
Our Vision: Accredited as the best managed multipurpose service cooperative in the Philippines.
Our Mission: Maximizing the benefits we provide to our stakeholders and members by building a good image of Filipinos being the Number 1 selection for job opportunities, growth and development.
• To render the right service for our partner's need.
• To elevate our members' economic standing by providing par wages, great dividends, a wide range benefits, affordable credit access, and continuous growth.
• To foster tie ups with government entities and agencies so we can be part of a shared community that promotes social responsibility.
COLLABORATION - We pursue long term partnerships through COLLABORATION with businesses that we support and serve. We provide service in such a way that they grow and prosper. We take ownership and accountability of the service we provide, so that our partners can focus on their core businesses.
SOLUTION - We find SOLUTION that promotes growth and development in reaching the expectations of stakeholders and partners. We adapt and adopt our services according to the unique needs of our partners or clients.
ACTION - We conduct ACTION following our core values of honesty, genuine care, and passion in building trust and lasting relationship among our partners and members. We exemplify all the great Filipino traits we are well-known for. Though no service is perfect, we proactively ask for feedback and continuously strive to improve and grow.
Awards - Largets growth in assets and members as awarded by the Cooperative Development Authority 2018
WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative was organized on December 8, 2010.
Following are some of our cooperative's significant milestones:
Cooperative Development Authority Registered - Philippine Cooperative Code of 2008 (RA 9520)
Reg no. 9520-16018781
As Service Cooperative in 2010
Multipurpose Cooperative in 2016
Department of Labor and Employment Certified (DOLE)
DO-174 registration number NCR-MPFO-94990-052917-024-N
With no LOC findings (Recent 2017 DOLE audits)
With substantial capital, equipment, vehicles and facilities
Total control over members (means and manners)
Members have benefits equivalent to regular employees
A clearance was issued after the audit.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-94990-052917-024-N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Specific Location: Chino Roces Avenue