National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant | Urgent Hiring Position at Eastwest Ageas Insurance
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Eastwest Ageas Insurance is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive Assistant | Urgent Hiring and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Eastwest Ageas Insurance
|Executive Assistant | Urgent Hiring
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics or any related course
- Excellent Microsoft Office, written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing work load and prioritizing tasks in often fast-paced situations. Problem solving mindset.
- Focused, logical and sensible, with a high degree of flexibility, integrity, creativity and sense of responsibility.
- Team player but yet able to work independent under pressure with little supervision.
- Structured and organized
- Should be willing to take a reliever role
|National Capital Region
|15F, EastWest Ageas Insurance, One World Place, 32nd St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We're EastWest Ageas Insurance. We used to be called Troo, but we’ve refreshed recently to carry both our parent firms’ names—East West and Ageas.
We were founded in 2015 and are the first insurance company in the world to have an end-to-end integrated IT platform in the cloud. Our technology enables us to offer our customers a seamless experience and customized financial solutions.
It's our passion and commitment to help Filipinos plan for a better tomorrow so they can live their best lives today.
EastWest Ageas Insurance is a lifetime partnership between EastWest Bank, one of the country’s leading companies with over 400+ branches, and Ageas, an award-winning international insurance group with a heritage spanning 200 years.
Our solutions are designed with your needs in mind. So, they’re easy to understand, simple to manage, and work with your budget.
Who we are
To help Filipinos plan a better tomorrow so they can live their best life today
Values:The qualities that define us
We are courageous enough to stand by our convictions, and be there when it really matters.
We harness the power of being positive, to realize ambitions and remove obstacles.
We are smart thinkers, ready to explore different avenues, to find a better way.
We are honest and transparent in creating, offering
and delivering the right solution for each customer.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Dress for your day policy