National Capital Region Jobs Executive Chef Position at Kim King’s Kitchen
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Kim King's Kitchen is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive Chef and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱50,000 - ₱60,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Kim King’s Kitchen|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
The Executive Chef shall be responsible for managing the kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The Executive Chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absence.
He/She will train staff to use new recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks and pastry chefs performing food preparation for dispatch. He/She will oversee the delivery of food supplies, manage the production of broths/breads/beverages/ meals, and supervise overall kitchen operations during meal preparation.
The Executive Chef will ensure that his/her team delivers high-quality, cost-effective meals promptly. Top candidates are creative, problem-solvers, service-oriented, and level-headed.
- Creating an overall vision and building the operational plan for the commissary kitchen
- Designing innovative menus to suit the mono brands and thematic campaigns of the business
- Designing new dishes to fit the menu and to keep customers returning to try new offers
- Ensuring that the quality of food is consistently high and that hygiene standards are exceeded
- Hiring and training kitchen staff such as cooks, pastry chefs, meal prep workers, and dishwasher
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints
- Organizing, employing, training new staff and motivating staff in the commissary kitchen
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food/equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives
- Setting, monitoring, and evaluating performance standards for the staff
- Sourcing quality ingredients for the menus and keeping stock levels fully updated
- Graduate of culinary arts studies (at least 2+ years of formal education)
- Work experience of at least 5+ years in a similar role/position
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced, agile work environment
- Advanced knowledge of professional food principles and practices (e.g., HACCP and ISO 2200)
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kim King's Kitchen, Kim King Kitchen, Victoria Court Canley, Brgy, Victoria Court, No. 1 Victoria Drive, Canley Rd, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mindful eating. Sensible Beauty. Your partner in beauty, health and excellence.
Our kitchen uses only quality ingredients to provide you with a high nutritional content products that supports weight loss, promotes healthy digestion, smooth skin and many more health benefits.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Lodging and food, Sundays- Fridays