Makati City Jobs Executive Secretary Position at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive Secretary. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Performs secretarial and clerical functions for the Chairperson; prepares replies to correspondents, memos, reports and other forms of written communications for both internal and external use.
- Arranges meetings, prepares agenda and materials.
- Makes arrangements for transportation and travel requirements for scheduled trips or client calls.
- Screens and entertains visitors and clients of the Chairperson.
- Monitors the operating expenses / capital expenditures
- Monitors release and receipt of documents, correspondence and reports and ensures timely and efficient filing of these documents and reports
- Handles administrative requirements such as supplies requisition, petty cash monitoring and administration, monitoring of photocopying and fax charges, equipment requisitions and other matters.
- Performs other functions, official or personal, that may be assigned from time to time.
- Willing to work in Makati, but may be required to report to other locations
- Willing to work weekends and holidays and overtime
|National Capital Region
|H249+9PC Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Ground Floor, BSA Suites Carlos Palanca Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RCBC is the financial flagship company of the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC), one of the oldest and largest conglomerates in the Philippines and South East Asia covering 60 businesses which include banking, insurance, construction, and education. Now on its 56th year, RCBC is among the top largest private domestic banks in terms of Assets, with 477 branches and 1,745 ATMs (as of September 2016) all over the Philippines. The RCBC group is able to provide a wide scale of services through its thrift bank, investment bank, foreign exchange brokerage house, leasing company, and overseas remittance companies. Between 2010 and 2014, the Bank received over 70 awards from various award-giving bodies, of which 18 came from AsiaMoney such as Best Domestic Private Bank in the Philippines for 3 consecutive years. These recognitions are a testament to RCBC's growth story and serve as its inspiration to continue to innovate, improve, and reach out beyond its 7.32 million customers.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)