National Capital Region Jobs Fiat Settlement Senior Associate (ph) Position at Betur, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Betur, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Fiat Settlement Senior Associate (PH) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Fiat Settlement Senior Associate (ph)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,00 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Oversee daily settlement of ** fiat wallet (cash in, cash out, bills payment, etc.) services which includes transaction processing, service monitoring, and incident reporting and handling
- Monitor and analyze ** fiat wallet transactions
- Assist Customer Service team in handling and resolving escalated fiat concerns and issues
- Work with the team to analyze weekly KPIs and identify gaps and points for improvement to provide excellent customer experience
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase our service and process efficiency
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc tasks as may be required from time-to-time
- 1-3 years of experience working in e-wallet / banking industry
- Knowledgeable about InstaPay and PESONet settlements
- Internship experience in operations, settlement or reconciliation at a digital asset firm or financial institutions is a plus
- Graduate of Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, or equivalent
- Passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships and optimizing processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Strong analytical skills and knowledgeable in Google Suite programs
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Highly flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Discreet and upholds customer privacy and confidential information
- Has a track record for getting things done – drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Coins.ph, we give people the freedom to use their money the way they want. Over half of the population in South East Asia is un-served by traditional banks and left to transact in cash leaving them exposed to high remittance fees, high interest loans, and unable to save, invest, or build credit. We believe that everyone deserves access to financial services regardless of having a bank account or credit card.
Coins.ph uses digital currency and mobile phones to increase accessibility and reduce the cost of driving financial services to customers - bridging the gap between the banks and the unbanked. We are going changing the landscape of financial inclusion in Southeast Asia
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job. Be part of a fun, smart and ambitious team!
Passion - We love what we do, and we are super passionate about making Bitcoin available to 610 million people in South East Asia.
Ideas - At Coins.ph, the best idea always wins. We empower our teams to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Impact - Every role matters because anything and everything you will work on at Coins.ph affects the daily lives of our customers.
Join us! Do work that matters
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Free lunch