Ilocos Region Jobs Field Pre-seller Agent | Ilocos Region Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Ilocos Region and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Field Pre-Seller Agent | Ilocos Region and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
|Field Pre-seller Agent | Ilocos Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
ManpowerGroup Philippines is currently looking for a Field Pre-Seller Agent for one of our clients with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any course.
- OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
- Experience in General trade sales in FMCG industry is a plus but not required.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and strong team player
- Willing to travel frequently within the assigned territory.
- Driver’s license
- Achieve target sales in the assigned territory.
- Consistent interaction with customers by face-to-face visit and / or multichannel usage of the most suitable alternative platform.
- Comprehensive knowledge in provided product that will support product detailing.
- Use internal and external data points to analyze and review own performance and of the customers in the assigned territory.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive, which leads the customer to purchase the products.
- Adherence, implementation, and execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines set by the organization from time to time.
Territory Location: Mangaldan and Vigan
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days