Paranaque City Jobs Finance Admin Position at Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Paranaque City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance Admin and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- minimum of a bachelor’s level degree or equivalent is required, preferably in accounting, finance, or related business field.
- Minimum of 2+ years Professional Finance experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and collaborative.
- Can work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with all levels of the organization.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Communication Skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in answering queries from stakeholders related to Blackline
- Generate all journal entries from the ERP (e.g. SAP) on a quarterly basis to prepare the journal entry report to be sent out to the approvers. – Quarterly
- Tracking of the journal entry report approval per SOX requirement. – Quarterly
- Perform monthly interface reconciliation such as trial balance proof and journal entry verification.
- Responsible for preparing the balance sheet account reconciliation completeness template to be utilized by the account reconciliation preparers and approvers. – Quarterly
- Monitor and report completion of reconciliation for non-Blackline management reporting companies.
- Ad hoc one-time requests participate in projects as/when required.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup. We provide a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness in an ever-changing world of work. At any given time, MOSI deploys 1800+ associates to its ever growing list of multinational clients.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days