Davao del Sur (Davao City) Jobs Finance Officer (for Engineering Operations) Position at Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Davao del Sur (Davao City) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation|
|Position||Finance Officer (for Engineering Operations)|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Finance Officer (for Engineering Operations) is responsible for providing financial expertise in financial planning and analysis, as well as cost control and management in the assigned business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Industrial Engineering, or any business-related course
- Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in financial analysis, budget planning, and cost management
- Leadership and people management skills
- Financial and cost analysis skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in cost accounting and business management
- Knowledge in banana production operations
- Proficiency in computer operations, specifically MS applications
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Engagement
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation engages in sourcing, production, shipment, distribution and marketing of fresh fruit products primarily the export of quality Banana, Pineapple, and Papaya.
Sumifru started banana production in the early 1970's. It now operates a total of more than 12,00 hectares in different locations in Mindanao for Banana Production, 1,292 hectares for Pineapple Production and 78 hectares for Papaya Production. It has a total integrated system of production with a Research Center, Plantation, Packaging Plants, Cold Chain, Loading Port and Shipping Facilities.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Life Insurance, Medicine Allowance, Training/Seminar, Career Advancement, Compressed work schedule for Corporate Office and On-site
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Officer (for Engineering Operations) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Davao del Sur (Davao City) 2023