Davao del Sur (Davao City) Jobs Finance Team Lead (op360) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Finance Team Lead (OP360) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of Davao del Sur (Davao City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Finance Team Lead (OP360).
|Finance Team Lead (op360)
|Davao del Sur (Davao City)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Must have experience in finance or accounting for more than a year
- Good English communication skills
- Willing to work-onsite
- Willing to work on shifting schedule and the graveyard shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Opportunities for promotion
- 8 hour shift
- Shift system
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Davao City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How much is your expected salary?
- Are you willing to work onsite, graveyard shift, and shifting schedules?
- Finance/accounting: 1 year (Required)
|Davao del Sur (Davao City)
|STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., Unit 209-A Central Plaza 1 Building, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City, Philippines, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days