National Capital Region Jobs Financial Analyst Position at ALSONS ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Financial Analyst. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ALSONS ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱40,000 - ₱56,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|ALSONS ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Financial Analyst is accountable for consolidated short and long-term financial plans including the finalization of budget, preparation of monthly management reports and update of forecasts for Alsons Thermal Energy Corp. (ATEC). The role has the responsibility to consolidate short/long term financial plans, budgets, forecasts and financial analysis related to business expansion projects, capital expenditures and other investment analysis needed by the management.
The Financial Analyst provides support to the coal operations Finance and Accounting Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monthly Management and Executive Committee Report
- Prepare the consolidated monthly management committee report with variance analysis and commentaries related to performance versus budget or forecast.
- Provide other financial analysis needed by the management team in the decision-making process.
- Provide support to the subsidiaries finance and accounting team in preparation of their corresponding reports for consolidation with ATEC.
Annual Budget and Forecast Update
- Prepare, coordinate and finalize the consolidation of ATEC annual budget.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials related to budget preparation and finalization needed in the formal approval of the annual budget by the Board of Directors.
- Perform monthly budget analysis by comparing with actual and previous year results. This is in preparation for the monthly management committee report.
- Update the forecast on regular basis and perform needed analysis for such changes.
Five Year and Long-Term Financial Plan
- Prepare the consolidated five year or long-term financial plan for ATEC and performs variance analysis to support the plan.
- Prepare presentation materials related to financial plan as needed by the management team.
- Update the plan should there be any significant changes in the assumptions.
- Ensure alignment between long term plans and the business case submission.
- Prepare financial analysis comparing the actual and forecast versus the original business case approved by the management and the financial institutions.
Financial Modelling and Capital Investment Analysis
- Prepare financial modeling for any major capital expenditure or business expansion as needed by the management.
- Provide summary recommendation and presentation related to the investments or capital expenditures.
EDUCATION: Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
LICENSURE: Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum consolidated 5 years’ experience in a financial and management Accounting
- Advantage experience on financial analysis related to budget preparation,
- Forecast update and long-term financial planning.
- Can represent the team in various meetings with the management.
- Analytical and data mining and presentation materials.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office like, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Proficient in SAP Business One
- Good verbal and written communication skills
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Alsons Power Group’s power generation facilities are presently focused on the island of Mindanao where these plants play a key role in providing electricity to fuel Mindanao’s growing population and expanding economy. The Group currently operates three diesel power facilities: the Southern Philippines Power Corporation’s (SPPC) 55 Mega Watt (MW) plant in Alabel, Sarangani, the Western Mindanao Power Corporation’s (WMPC) 100 MW plant in Zamboanga City, and the 103 MW Mapalad Power Corporation (MPC) plant in Iligan City.In April 2016, the group's first coal-fired powerplant - the first 105 MW section of the SEC plant in Maasim, Sarangani began commercial operations. All four power facilities have helped end the power shortage in Mindanao.
To help provide a stable source of baseload power for Mindanao and ensure long-term power security for the island, the Alsons Power Group is developing the second 105 MW section of the SEC coal-fired powerplant in Maasim, Sarangani Province and the 105 MW San Ramon Power Incorporated (SRPI) plant in Zamboanga City. With the expected completion of the SEC plant’s second 105 MW section in 2019, the 210 MW Sarangani Energy plant will be providing power to the provinces of Sarangani, South Cotabato, Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Davao del Sur, Zamboanga del Norte, and Zamboanga del Sur as well as the cities of General Santos, Cagayan de Oro, Butuan, Iligan, Dapitan, Dipolog, Digos, Kidapawan, and Pagadian. The San Ramon Plant is targeting to commence operations in 2021 and will provide power to Zamboanga City and other key population centers.
Alsons Power has also embarked on its first renewable energy venture – a 15.1 MW run-of -river hydroelectric power facility at the Siguil River basin in Maasim, Sarangani Province. The Siguil Hydro power plant is expected to begin commercial operations within the first half of 2020 and will provide power to Sarangani Province, General Santos City and key municipalities of South Cotabato. By 2021, Alsons Power expects to have a generating capacity of at least 588 MW – equivalent to approximately 25% of Mindanao’s projected peak power demand for that year.
The Group is engaged in power plant management and maintenance operations under Alto Power Management Corporation (APMC) a partnership between publicly-listed Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc. (ACR) through Conal Holdings Corporation (CHC) and Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) of Japan. APMC currently operates the Group’s diesel plants in Iligan, Sarangani, and Zamboanga City. APMC has also provided management or consultancy services to power plants in Vietnam, Pakistan, and Indonesia. Alsons Energy Development Corporation (AEDC) is the Group’s business development vehicle for new power generation and other power related projects.
All of these efforts are in keeping with the Alsons Power Group’s commitment to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power to the people of Mindanao and the rest of the country.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)