Taguig City Jobs Financial Planning And Analysis Specialist (cpa) Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist (CPA) in our business office, Ubiquity.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Financial Planning And Analysis Specialist (cpa)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Publish yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Provide monthly management reports on scorecard achievement, budget utilization and other financial impacting metrics that will help management make an informed decision.
- Supervise invoice section to ensure accurate & timely issuance.
- Ensure company spending is within budget and adapt depending on revenue outcome.
- Provide guidelines that will ensure abidance of internal customers on budgets & forecasts.
- Ensure compliance on various reports.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ work experience in FPA (preferably BPO)
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable on the following applications: Quickbooks Enterprise, Excel (pivot table), Word and PowerPoint, and other ERPs
- Must have very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors, co- employees and others
- Willing to work in BGC or Eastwood
- Willing to work on graveyard shift
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Tenure Based Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Retirement Benefits
|National Capital Region
|Ubiquity, 10th Floor Bench Tower, Rizal Drive, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- HMO on Day 1
- Retirement Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: BGC or Eastwood