Taguig City Jobs Fixed Assets Management Specialist Position at Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as fixed assets management specialist with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
|Fixed Assets Management Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Fixed Asset Management Specialist will be assigned in the Fixed Assets team.
- Work with project managers, business analysts, and developers to understand the data requirements of each project
- Develop and execute data migration plans, ensuring that all data is accurately transferred from the old system to the new
- Perform data cleansing and data transformation tasks as needed
- Reconciliation of Accounts for SAP B1 prior uploading to SAP GT
- Perform quality assurance checks on migrated data to ensure accuracy
- Testing of data upto hyper care.
- Monitor data migration projects to identify potential issues and recommend solutions
- Provide status reports to project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Other task related to OCI & SAP Migration that may be assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Have an immense background on Fixed Asset Management and reporting
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Keen to details
- Background on Accounting processes and reconciliation
- Experienced in SAP GT & SAP B1
- Amenable to work in a hybrid set-up
- Amenable to work in Taguig City
- Willing to accept initial temporary contract (Until September 2023)
|National Capital Region
|Manpower Outsourcing Services Incorporated, No. 6795, 19th Floor PBcom Tower, Ayala Avenue, corner V.A. Rufino Street, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup. We provide a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness in an ever-changing world of work. At any given time, MOSI deploys 1800+ associates to its ever growing list of multinational clients.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days