Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) Jobs Food Delivery Account | Hybrid | Customer Service Specialist | Santa Rosa Laguna Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Food Delivery Account | Hybrid | Customer Service Specialist | Santa Rosa Laguna in our company, TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.. For candidates who reside in Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a High School Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱18,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
|Food Delivery Account | Hybrid | Customer Service Specialist | Santa Rosa Laguna
|Laguna (Sta. Rosa City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a temporary work from home Customer Service Representative in Santa Rosa for food delivery account, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC office at 2nd Floor, Robinsons Sta. Rosa, Brgy. Tagapo, Old National Highway, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll work to resolve customer technical requests or issues through voice, chat including emails, social media, direct messaging and others. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers either thru voice or chat
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of customer services experience
- SHS graduate; completed at least 2 years in college with no back subjects
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- *Temporary work from home set-up (*details can be discussed during the interview)
- Part Time Regular program
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
|Laguna (Sta. Rosa City)
|TTEC Santa Rosa, Level 2 Robinson’s Place Brgy. Tagapo, Old National H-way, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna, Philippines
- 2021 Kincentric Best Employer - Three Years in A Row!
- Accessible Location
- Excellent Rewards and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy.. our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well..YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules
- Specific Location: Remote Work