Makati City Jobs Food Ingredients Technical Sales Specialist (3 Vacancies) Position at Dominion Chemicals Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Dominion Chemicals Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as food ingredients technical sales specialist (3 vacancies) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Dominion Chemicals Corporation|
|Position||Food Ingredients Technical Sales Specialist (3 Vacancies)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
We are looking for a driven and dynamic Food Technical Sales Specialist to drive revenue for our food ingredients line. The objective is to achieve business growth by expanding customer base, develop new products with the client, and product management.
- Handle inquiries and provide product knowledge
- Identify new partnership and growth opportunities.
- Maintain a proactive relationship with existing clients using consultative sales techniques and solutions to improve client’s operations
- Meet targeted sales objectives
- Provide factual based intelligence to the marketing unit
- Report sales results to the management in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly sales meetings to manage client needs
- Service key accounts throughout sales funnel and retention process
- Minimum of three (3) work experience handling food ingredients sales and distribution
- Strong client base in the food and distribution is a clear advantage
- Goals driven, customer-oriented, cheerful, cooperative, and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethics with high level of discretion
- Highly collaborative
- Oversees product inventory, pricing strategy, and forecasting.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Dominion Chemicals Corporation, 4th Floor, Narra Building, 2276 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Company Car provision to qualified candidate
- Attractive commission
- Supported by progressive research and development team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a food trading, distribution and manufacturing company that has been in the business for more than three (3) decades now. Our business is considered as an essential and during the pandemic we are fortunately allowed to operate. True to our vision and mission we took care of our key assets: employees and customers.
We are a steward of innovative, top quality, cost-effective food ingredient solutions leading food product manufacturers. The Philippines’ top food producers count on us. You can too. As a commitment to the food industry, which we passionately service, we put effort to update and improve our supplier and product portfolio through our constant search for new suppliers with innovative and unique products. This allows us to be have robust capacities and capabilities to:
Facilitate raw materials planning, inventory and warehousing.
Observance and compliance with customer’s quality standards.
Have the technical capability to do various dry and wet blending projects.
Have the capability to be flexible in customizing clients’ requirement.
Have the resources to support all expansionary requirements and other related demands to meet challenges.
Promote efficiency; minimize capital expenditure and equipment maintenance
The Dominion Alay-Buhay Grant is our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. It is a multi-faceted program that has three (3) focus areas:
First Focus Area. The Heart Valve Program.
Second Focus Area. Retinoblastoma Program.
Third Focus Area. Regular support to the operations of Mother Teresa Homes of Joy for Sick and Abandoned Children.
Get to know more about us by visiting our website: ww.dominionchemicals.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 004-639-542-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leaves, Performance Rewards, Annual Increases, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Pasong Tamo Extension