Taguig City Jobs Fraud And Claims Specialist Position at Wells Fargo Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Fraud and Claims Specialist. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wells Fargo Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wells Fargo Philippines|
|Position||Fraud And Claims Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Fraud & Claims Operations Specialist who’ll support business functions including but not limited to Non-Fraud, Fraud Detection or Claims Assistance.
In this role, you will:
- Support and capture all pertinent information from customers about their claims
- Conduct research and provide updates on status of new and existing claims
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience after thorough research of complex account activity, and take appropriate actions to handle the claim
- Perform routine customer support tasks by maintaining balance between exceptional customer service and solid investigative research while answering incoming calls in a call center environment
- Receive direction from team lead and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Interact with colleagues on basic day-to-day issues, and network with supporting functional areas to create a seamless experience for the customers
- At least 6+ months of customer service experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in customer service, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1 to 2 years of experience in banking and financial services or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedules, which includes graveyard, weekends and holidays
- Must be open to split day-offs/ rest days
- Must be amenable to work in McKinley, Taguig
- Must be willing support voice function
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wells Fargo Center, 8 Campus Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day One Regularization
- HMO with Dependent coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines
Wells FargoPhilippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo’s U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,00 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila.The company hasit's recruitment centers at1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells FargoPhilippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday