National Capital Region Jobs Freelance Coordinator Lead Position at Elepant Pal E-Platform
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Elepant Pal E-Platform are looking for candidates for the position of freelance coordinator lead with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱23,000 - ₱32,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Elepant Pal E-Platform
|Freelance Coordinator Lead
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for a talented Team Lead to join our Social Media Influencer Coordinators team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and managing social media influencers to help increase product awareness and promote our products or services. You will work closely with the Project Manager to create effective influencer campaigns and ensure that they align with our overall company strategy. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends, and be able to supervise a team.
- Monitoring team in identifying potential social media influencers who align with our brand and target audience.
- Monitor activities such as reaching out to influencers and negotiating collaboration terms, sponsored posts, product reviews, or giveaways.
- Create and manage influencer campaigns from start to finish, including content creation, delivery, and reporting.
- Ensure the quality of TikTok content and that the influencer aligns with our brand values, messaging, and visual identity.
- Analyze influencer performance and provide insights to improve future campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers, ensuring their satisfaction with our collaborations.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and new influencer marketing techniques.
- Proven experience as a social media influencer coordinator or similar role
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) and their best practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative mindset with a passion for influencer marketing
- Familiarity with influencer marketing software and tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
- Experience working with e-commerce, beauty, or fashion industries is a plus
- A BPO experience is a plus!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills in social media influencer coordination.
|National Capital Region
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Loans & Commissions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Elephant Pal is the one-stop online procurement platform, a Business-to-Business E-commerce brand of Ronghe Group. We are a leading oversea service platformthat helps all kinds of e-commerce sellers, TikTok Influencers, and SME wholesalers that purchase from China.
Elephant Pal provides more than 2,500 categories and billions of SKUs that are easy to find by just using our powerful smart searching engine.
Our Mission is Clear and Simple.
To deliver the most trusted, comprehensive, and data-driven platform in the procurement world, so our customers can outperform their competition and win their markets.
Elephant Pal is an efficient management platform that enables procurement professionals to build, manage, and measure purchasing plans to improve their sales and stocks. Elephant Pal is your sourcing team member and a compass to new markets.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday to Saturdays
- Specific Location: Makati City